Welfare fraud charge filed against re...

Welfare fraud charge filed against resident

There are 2 comments on the Chesterton Tribune story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Welfare fraud charge filed against resident. In it, Chesterton Tribune reports that:

A Chesterton resident has been charged with welfare fraud after the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration said that she received more than $13,000 in public assistance while earning an income from her ownership of a bar and a fireworks business in Lake County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chesterton Tribune.

Since: Jan 11

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2011
That is bullshit!!!! I happen to know this lady and she does not even live in chesterton. There are some ppl that don't like her and funny because those same ppl stole from her and took advantage of her. The truth will come out and I know one of the witnesses and she is a White trashtroublemaker that is trying to get back at Jen because she got fired for STEALING!!!!

Since: Sep 12

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
she is guilty she also robbed a bank stole 30,000 from her arab boyfriend and is a w...e heck she has 5 kids from 5 different men you call it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Project on Portage, IN Aug 15 PKAug 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 1 CorruptionKiller 35
snapchat Jul '15 honkeycat 2
The poorly run city of Gary, Indiana (Mar '06) Jul '15 Whitewoman 134
Hoosier Cabinet info (Jul '07) Jun '15 SKC 313
Married? Jun '15 Samiam 1
Sex Offenders (Oct '09) May '15 girltoshytocry 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages