Dead beat dads

Hickory, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Where can I look and see if someone is listed for not paying child support? Is there a certain web site or what?

Hickory, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Mine our teenagers. Only seen him 1-2 times. I try to report he dont pay child support, but they want his social and like I kept that. Yeah rite!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jerry Davich: Guys, time to talk frankly about ... (Aug '11) Thu Joe2242 7
Is South Haven Indiana a good place to purchase... (Dec '09) Jun 13 cheap mexican labor 31
Hoosier Cabinet info (Jul '07) Jun 13 cheap mexican labor 320
News Hells Angels participation in charity event lea... Jun 2 SRMC_Ken 1
laura flick (Aug '11) Apr '16 Matt hilvjak 7
News Freighters' midnight pass opens 2016 Soo Locks ... Mar '16 local 1
News Drag strip debated in NW Indiana (Jan '06) Feb '16 Roy Pizarro 54

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portage Mortgages