Shocked

Kingfisher, OK

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Wow I don't know who that girl is but dang you seriously need special Ed classes.
Learn the English language and I doubt that girl has any of that sounds like your some jealous tweed..
Someone who knows

Chesterton, IN

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Lmao, towards "shocked" that is sooo very hilarious. We all know Laura, and she is a good honest girl. She does'nt sleep around as he says. He is a moron who is upset that she left him after he cheated on her and walked out on her daughter almost 2 years back. He put the poor girl through hell, mistreated her the whole relationship, abused her, scared her into not leaving, and tore her away from family and friends. Was jealous of her daughter, because all her focus was on the baby not him. She has shared everything with me. She is now happy and living a good life. He is very jealous of what she is doing with her life and that she has a beautiful baby girl, a loving boyfriend and a good caring family. Thank you for noticing how illiterate he really is.
hit man

Columbia, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2011
he gots a 4500 dollar hit reward out for her and the fbi and looking out for him and he is in the indiana area and he gots a hit man out watchin every move she and her bf makes so ill watch my back if i was her becuz he is really pissed off and that stuff up there is all true about her and that aint true about him and he never did cheat he just made half that shit up so get yals facts striaght...peace laura and her bfs matt and her other love buddies are gonna be toasted..here we come..watch your kid cuz she gone too
valaman

South Bend, IN

#6 Nov 26, 2011
Some of these comments are getting very close to slander and threats. I'd be careful if I were you
dondon

Columbia, MO

#7 Nov 30, 2011
hahaha im not jelouse of anything and ill get my kid back soon and i never walked out on my kid i walked out on laura cuz i made shit up that was stupid and people can talk bout me all they want i dont care..i got a good lawyer thats gonna help me get my kid so im not worried bout anything i got money like that to keep me goin..and yea i love my daughter and i wont never hurt her and yea laura is a good girl but needs to realixe what she is doin to that kid by keepin her from seeing me but it wont be long and she will see me so hang in there baby girl daddy is coming soon..bye people
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Laura mae flick really a good person don't make me laugh more like a horrible person yup that sounds about right.
Matt hilvjak

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Apr 6, 2016
Laura is going to be murdered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quakersteat and lube 12 hr Logman 1
mike ewing teresa schellmi (Dec '11) 21 hr guest101 4
Mike Ewing & Teresa Chellmi (Mar '14) 21 hr guest101 2
Hoosier Cabinet info (Jul '07) Aug 15 MAA 321
News Northwest Indiana officials resign because of n... Jul 29 Norm Watch 3
clean gary up (Jan '06) Jul '16 jUsT SayN 75
News Drag strip debated in NW Indiana (Jan '06) Jul '16 strip T-s 55

Portage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance