First Prev
of 7
Next Last
so what

United States

#122 Oct 9, 2009
who cares about how much you eat at cicis next ......
who cares

United States

#123 Oct 11, 2009
I agree....
Concerned Resident

Chicago, IL

#124 Oct 11, 2009
Get over it.
Duh

United States

#125 Oct 13, 2009
Julie wants to hook up with an employee so she can buy some drugs. You are all dense for thinking she cares about this kid she doesn't have.
tom

La Salle, IL

#126 Oct 14, 2009
drop it already who the heck cares
just me

Valparaiso, IN

#127 Oct 28, 2009
rockin robin wrote:
does anyone know anything bout gretchen esslinger or her kids
Just come across this while i was reading these stupid comments about the stupid posts. Anyway what does gretchen and the kids have anything to do with this. I know gretchen....whats wrong?
so what

United States

#128 Oct 29, 2009
she is a ho e and she doesnt know who the father of her kids are thats about it Lmao
Bob K

Valparaiso, IN

#129 Oct 30, 2009
Julie, you need to get some professional help.
RGF

United States

#130 Nov 16, 2009
Matt wrote:
Acid reflux is a side of effect of Chronic drug use. If your daughter ate there alot I'd look into that.
Acid Reflux is a side effect of cro.....
I dont know what kind of drugs you take Matt,but "a side effect of CRONIC DRUG USE"is borderline simpleminded.
Allergies to one or more of the ingredients of the food she ate would be a better guess.[my wife has acid reflux when she eates tomato based sauces.IE pizza etc.
The woman who posted the original message sounds kinda paranoid or she's having some fun at our expense.
mr kool

Hastings, MI

#131 Nov 21, 2009
man i just have to say thank u to all who have come together to form this forum. after reading this i have found a sence of peace with myself. if u guys only knew the real story u would all feel so stupid. lolol .. wow my side hurts from laughing..
so what

United States

#132 Nov 21, 2009
so whats the real story Mr Kool cause I know the real story and now lets read yours
yea

Valparaiso, IN

#133 Nov 23, 2009
yea so what really happened mr kool. and how did u get ur info?
so what

United States

#134 Nov 23, 2009
oh mr kool is trying to come up with a good story Lmao
Nate Kerra

United States

#135 Dec 3, 2009
I found some coupons for cici's if you craving pizza tonight, www.1PizzaCoupons.com

But they are right it's not logical to drugs on a pizza. So take it from trusted internet users(miff!!!) It's not drugged.
Jake

United States

#136 Dec 5, 2009
Trust me, no drugs where put into the pizza, they where trafficking it tho, behind the store. A gram of coke in portage goes at 50 to 100 dollars, and putting it in a pizza on a 7 dollar buffet makes no sense. And if there was coke present, your mouth would have gone numb.
so what

United States

#137 Dec 18, 2009
lol yea this topic is getting old and boring now !!
ritz

Valparaiso, IN

#139 Jan 16, 2013
i worked there during the time of the bust. i lost a 2 week check because of it. it was a couple years ago. they put drugs in the pizza doh. drugs that would make you eat more and want to come back for more. they said they would hurt me if i ever told. i think i'm safe now. Steve cool and a Jameson i don't have a last name. they were the owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoosier Cabinet info (Jul '07) Tue VeronicaB 305
Booty shots (May '12) Oct 14 jfox 5
cute employee at hardee's Oct 13 Anonymous 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Portage, IN (Jan '12) Oct 9 chuck 6
Keenan Baxter's To Perform At Pierogi Fest, Riv... (Jul '11) Oct 7 Sue Baxter 3
Chris Avery...does anyone know him? (Jun '08) Sep 22 averygdgrl 2
dose anyone know ashley owens she was a griffith ? (Jun '11) Sep '14 yukuk 2
Portage Dating
Find my Match

Portage Jobs