Crews Find 5th Body at Georgia Refinery

Crews Find 5th Body at Georgia Refinery

There are 3 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 9, 2008, titled Crews Find 5th Body at Georgia Refinery. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Officials say crews have found another body in the remnants of a Georgia sugar refinery plant devastated by an explosion and fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

“Speak your mind.”

Since: Aug 07

Lavonia, GA

#1 Feb 9, 2008
This story just gets sadder with each passing hour...prayers of peace and blessings to all of the victims -- those who survived and those who were less fortunate -- their loved ones and coworkers.
chuck

Novelty, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2008
I am sure they have had problems in the past. Probably some pencil pushing geek was informed of excessive dust or maybe they were aware of the dust. But profit is always first and safety second. Thats a fact they can say safety first. But that is a dust cloud in itself!!!!!!
scgirl

Memphis, TN

#3 Feb 9, 2008
I will pray for these family that going through this....very sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Wentworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay teens in georgia (Jan '15) Jan 20 Rihannafree07 32
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jan 16 Savannah Sessions 42
Celebrity Dinner & Ghost Hunt at Moon River Jan 9 Savannah Sessions 2
Matt Davis (Jan '17) Dec '17 Kzz 6
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Dec '17 Uradumbass 7
The Devil Fled Down to GA (Dec '09) Dec '17 TSki_bolt 434
News Betty Drive shooting suspect turns self in to p... Oct '17 Dreababy 1

Port Wentworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Wentworth Mortgages