Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I posted the article again, Why.

http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2...
Why

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to "keep up" with those posters who stand firm in their beliefs. You're all over the place. It makes me dizzy to even attempt to understand you.... you hate Obama today, even though you voted for him TWICE. The truth hurts, it's no wonder you're flip flopping all over the place.
Poor IO, your Peace prize winner is anything but a peacemaker, I can't imagine the disappointment you must feel.

You kinda have to forgive IO, his jargon aphasia is acting up today. He must have run out of his medicine, poor man.
Why

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working fine, I checked. Syn read it.

Hmmm-I click on the link and get message "server not found."

danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm-I click on the link and get message "server not found."
Did you see re-post?
Why

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The question must be answered, "why does the national media not cover black on white crime" but goes apeshit over "hispanic on black" or "white on black?"

4 cases of black on white crime that does not get the same outrage out of the media as does white on black crime.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/five-cases-of-b...

Informed Opinion

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>It's easy to "keep up" with those posters who stand firm in their beliefs. You're all over the place. It makes me dizzy to even attempt to understand you.... you hate Obama today, even though you voted for him TWICE. The truth hurts, it's no wonder you're flip flopping all over the place.
Poor IO, your Peace prize winner is anything but a peacemaker, I can't imagine the disappointment you must feel.
Once again your intellectual limitations prevent you from differentiating between "hatred" of a person, and agreement, and disagreement with policies.

Obama is a Right Winger, who saved the country from the potential oblivion that Right Wing Wacko policies created.

He has had some extraordinary accomplishments, especially when the insane irrational Right Wing Wacko opposition is considered.

ObamaCare was a Republican plan, implemented by Repiblican Mitt Romney, before Obama tried to implement it - then it suddenly was considered "left wing".

Obama has cut the Right Wing Wacko $1.4 Trillion Dollar deficit in half.

Obama has managed to kill bin Laden, the Bush's friend and business partner.

But Obama has also continued to commit the same illegal and unconstitutional war crimes Bush started.

You see, Normal Americans don't have to "hate" people with whom they disagree, or who require criminal prosecution.

That need to either "hate" or "love" a politician is a Right Wing Wacko problem.

I hope that helped.
Why

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see re-post?

Yes, I did. Tried it also didn't work.
I know the problem now.
My browser is set up to prevent tracking by websites.

I figured it's no one's business what websites i visit.

Thanks anyway.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again your intellectual limitations prevent you from differentiating between "hatred" of a person, and agreement, and disagreement with policies.
Obama is a Right Winger, who saved the country from the potential oblivion that Right Wing Wacko policies created.
He has had some extraordinary accomplishments, especially when the insane irrational Right Wing Wacko opposition is considered.
ObamaCare was a Republican plan, implemented by Repiblican Mitt Romney, before Obama tried to implement it - then it suddenly was considered "left wing".
But Obama has also continued to commit the same illegal and unconstitutional war crimes Bush started.
You see, Normal Americans don't have to "hate" people with whom they disagree, or who require criminal prosecution.
That need to either "hate" or "love" a politician is a Right Wing Wacko problem.
I hope that helped.
Love/hate, like/dislike, make up your mind. It makes no difference to me. Seeee, we can get along... rotfl
Why

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that helped.

Your Jargon Aphasia is kicking in again.
Obama is not right wing by a long shot.

Obama has not saved the country, he has ruined it.

Obamacare is a copy of Romneys' liberal medical program, created in one of the most liberal States in America.

Romney is a rino.

You fail to list the extraordinary accomplishments because they dont exist.

Obama has not cut the national debt, he has increased it more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 years.

Obama didnt kill bin laden, the special forces did, from info provided by the CIA. Obama didnt have a clue until the hit went down. He was a mere bystander like the rest of his admin.

And the leftist rage is more wacko than any conservative rage because you voted for a dunce and now regret it.

He's yours, live with it!

danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did. Tried it also didn't work.
I know the problem now.
My browser is set up to prevent tracking by websites.
I figured it's no one's business what websites i visit.
Thanks anyway.
Search Savage nation, front page.
Union bosses: Obama will "destroy" workers
A piece from WSJ.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
The question must be answered, "why does the national media not cover black on white crime" but goes apeshit over "hispanic on black" or "white on black?"
4 cases of black on white crime that does not get the same outrage out of the media as does white on black crime.
http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/five-cases-of-b...
The poor low information voters protesting & rioting haven't a clue how foolish they look. 1000s of blacks die each year at the hands of other blacks, evidently, they're okay with it- not a peep. Then, let ONE die by a hispanic shooter, they go flippin.crazy. Koolaid drunk, uncivilized racists ain't got a clue. They actually believe Obama cares. How sad.
Informed Opinion

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Love/hate, like/dislike, make up your mind. It makes no difference to me. Seeee, we can get along... rotfl
Glad to hear it.

Anytime I can correct the incorrect Right Wong Wacko rants, I am happy to help.
Informed Opinion

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>The poor low information voters protesting & rioting haven't a clue how foolish they look. 1000s of blacks die each year at the hands of other blacks, evidently, they're okay with it- not a peep. Then, let ONE die by a hispanic shooter, they go flippin.crazy. Koolaid drunk, uncivilized racists ain't got a clue. They actually believe Obama cares. How sad.
It's the Hispanics who should riot.

The Hispanic hating, Right Wing Wacko governor of Florida appointed a special prosecutor to prosecute Zimmerman when the local prosecutor refused.

Now that the Right Wingers failed to corrupt the system enough to throw old Zimmerman in jail, all the Right Wingers are crying crocodile tears.

Damn... Imagine how sad our RWW friends are - they had to pretend to be all outraged at the death of a black kid, to prosecute a Hispanic, and they lost on all counts.

But hey... They'll all support RWW Gov. Scott again anyway.
Informed Opinion

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>The poor low information voters protesting & rioting haven't a clue how foolish they look. 1000s of blacks die each year at the hands of other blacks, evidently, they're okay with it- not a peep. Then, let ONE die by a hispanic shooter, they go flippin.crazy. Koolaid drunk, uncivilized racists ain't got a clue. They actually believe Obama cares. How sad.
Typical Right Wing Wacko illogical and irrational rant ..

Right Wing Wacko Republican Scott cried crocodile tears for Trayvon Martin - and appointed the special prosector to persecute him - and somehow it's Obama's fault ?

God Fearin local prosecutors refuse to prosecute Zimmerman;

Right Wing Wacko governor steps in and prosecutes Zimmerman;

And it's Obama's fault ?

Do Right Wingers ever take responsibility for anything they do ?

Wait a minute.....

Iraq, 5,000 dead American troops; an extra $6 Trillion Dollar debt...

Silly question ... of course not.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jargon Aphasia is kicking in again.
Obama is not right wing by a long shot.
Obama has not saved the country, he has ruined it.
Obamacare is a copy of Romneys' liberal medical program, created in one of the most liberal States in America.
Romney is a rino.
You fail to list the extraordinary accomplishments because they dont exist.
Obama has not cut the national debt, he has increased it more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 years.
Obama didnt kill bin laden, the special forces did, from info provided by the CIA. Obama didnt have a clue until the hit went down. He was a mere bystander like the rest of his admin.
And the leftist rage is more wacko than any conservative rage because you voted for a dunce and now regret it.
He's yours, live with it!
He just posts what his union tells him. Not even worth reading.
Informed Opinion

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Right Wing Wacko illogical and irrational rant ..

Right Wing Wacko Republican Scott cried crocodile tears for Trayvon Martin - and appointed the special prosector to persecute him - and somehow it's Obama's fault ?

God Fearin local prosecutors refuse to prosecute Zimmerman;

Right Wing Wacko governor steps in and prosecutes Zimmerman;

And it's Obama's fault ?

Do Right Wingers ever take responsibility for anything they do ?

Wait a minute.....

Iraq, 5,000 dead American troops; an extra $6 Trillion Dollar debt...

Silly question ... of course not.
By the way ....

since it's probably too nuanced for our Right Wing friends, I meant to type prosecute, not prosecute, where I did.

What the Republicans did to Zimmerman was persecution, not prosecution.

The way Right Wingers hate America and the Constitution, persecuting Zimmerman was no big deal.

danger zone

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it.
Anytime I can correct the incorrect Right Wong Wacko rants, I am happy to help.
You're TOTALLY confused, your posts are proof.
You haven't corrected me... I said,
However you feel about Obama today, DOES NOT matter.
I DO NOT care.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor low information voters protesting & rioting haven't a clue how foolish they look. 1000s of blacks die each year at the hands of other blacks, evidently, they're okay with it- not a peep. Then, let ONE die by a hispanic shooter, they go flippin.crazy. Koolaid drunk, uncivilized racists ain't got a clue. They actually believe Obama cares. How sad.
Brian Williams of NBC interviewed Al Sharpton when this first happened. Al told him that all the black community wanted was for Zimmerman to be charged and brought to trial. That would satisfy them. So! Zimmerman was charged and brought to trial. They didn't get the verdict they wanted. NOW they want a civil suit brought against Zimmerman. They are spoiled and not used to losing. That is how they operate. They'll just act like fools until they get their way. Sharpton is leading the brigade. What a media wh*re Al Sharpton is.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

danger zone wrote:
I posted the article again, Why.
http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2...
How can anyone deny that post and web link?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
One must feel sad that there are so many ignorant sheeple that are being led around by rings in their nose by a bunch of race pimps. It has become mob rule and not a country run by laws. I guess it has become unpopular for anyone to defend his or herself against a black. It is now politically incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Wentworth Discussions

Search the Port Wentworth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) 4 hr Intetested party 11
Sweet William and the Stereos (Aug '11) Jul 29 Gordo - savannah 3
Dr Sina Dadfarmay of Savannah Jul 29 Serious 1
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) Jul 27 ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
•••
•••
•••
Port Wentworth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Wentworth Jobs

•••