Six Missing in Ga. Refinery Blast

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 8
An explosion rocked a sugar dust refinery, injuring dozens and setting the waterfront facility aglow with flames against the night sky. Full Story
newyork08

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Feb 8, 2008
great article
cgatlanta

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2008
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and the rescue workers!
Tank

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2008
GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES!!
MAMAWOGI64 STONEMOUNTAIN

Stone Mountain, GA

#5 Feb 8, 2008
TO THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE LOST YOUR LOVED ONE GOD BLESS YOU AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD IF ANYTHING GO TO HIM, I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, PEACE BE WITH YOU DURING YOUR TIME OF TROUBLE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL, BE STRONG THEY HAVE NOT LEFT YOU THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU.

Since: Feb 08

Savannah, GA

#6 Feb 8, 2008
Thanks to everyone keeping Savannah/Pt Wentworth in there prayers!
EUSU85

Cleveland, GA

#7 Feb 8, 2008
What a terrible tragedy,honest working people trying to make a living.May God bless all the workers at this facility.I know that when you work like this some people become as close as family.
GeorgiaGirl

Piscataway, NJ

#8 Feb 8, 2008
My prayers and condolences to the workers, their families and loved ones!
jesse285

Austin, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2008
This is so sad!! Why is that people's are company's don't do the right thing when it come to make should everyone is safe, make God bless the the one that are hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Wentworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min rename 55,505
Review: Intercoastal Auto (Mar '14) Tue Sherri waters 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Sep 8 FearDevil 145
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
US Department of Labor encourage work place vio... (Jul '13) Sep 3 We told you 15
•••
•••
•••

Port Wentworth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Port Wentworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Port Wentworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port Wentworth