Review: Wild Child Tattoo
john

Kenosha, WI

#1 Apr 15, 2010
the worst tattoo ive gotten. lots of minors hanging around. and not real friendly. i rate it a 0.
A fan

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Apr 22, 2010
The atmosphere there is great. I now get all of my tattoos here due to the friendliness of the artist. Jay the owner does the best work. It is a clean shop that feels welcoming when you first walk in. My tattoos that I have gotten there are awesome. Free touch ups if anything falls through. I would rate the place a 10 out of 10
Cal

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Oct 4, 2010
J is totally rad, and probably one of the nicest/funniest/friendliest guys in the business. He did a fantastic job on my ink! I give him a 9 out of 10.
jay

Kansasville, WI

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Horrible! He doesn't give money back to a client when he didn't even do any work on him. Says he has no money yet has money to do stuff to his shop! Saw him cough on a client! Disgusting! Never Ever Go There!!!!!
CMC

Racine, WI

#5 Nov 17, 2010
jay wrote:
Horrible! He doesn't give money back to a client when he didn't even do any work on him. Says he has no money yet has money to do stuff to his shop! Saw him cough on a client! Disgusting! Never Ever Go There!!!!!
Its funny how Jay was nothing but nice to me and my ink turned out great! I have tattoos from other artists, and for what its worth, I can say by comparison he's the best I've ever dealt with. To the guy complaining about his money, you probably should not have insisted on paying in advance and then not gotten the ink done, given that tattoo is a NO REFUND industry and all, smart guy. Next time mind the signs by the front desk perhaps. Lol @ the "coughing" remark, way to grasp at straws there dude. Man-up or shut-up is a lesson you obviously missed in life.

Jay is an awesome tattooist, plain and simple. If you're in the West Bend area and you want a clean friendly atmosphere, quality work, and affordable prices go to Wild Child. If you prefer paying an overinflated price to some primadonna, by all means go elsewhere.
margo

West Bend, WI

#6 Jun 9, 2011
i think jay did an absolutely wonderful job on my back tat, and i cant wait to get back there! he is a great guy who has such a magnificant talent when it comes to giving tats, i definatly recommend wild child before any place ive been too! u the man jay!
fightback

Kewaskum, WI

#7 Dec 30, 2012
jay wrote:
You got that right....same thing happened here as well as infection and a tattoo that was never asked for. Worst place to go. Hit me up if your interested in fighting back with me.
haha

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
fightback wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right....same thing happened here as well as infection and a tattoo that was never asked for. Worst place to go. Hit me up if your interested in fighting back with me.
Your infection was most likely due to improper aftercare, and I can promise u none of these things have ever happened!! Jay runs one of the most sucessful shops on the.Milwaukee area/suburbs. These people talking trash are probably the unsuccessful shops around here!! Lol!
fightback

Kewaskum, WI

#9 Jan 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your infection was most likely due to improper aftercare, and I can promise u none of these things have ever happened!! Jay runs one of the most sucessful shops on the.Milwaukee area/suburbs. These people talking trash are probably the unsuccessful shops around here!! Lol!
Infection was there hours after the work was done. Blistering and puss. This never happens unless there is unsteril conditions. You also can't get in to have work done cause the place is constanly being shut down. I hear he owe's people $$$$$ for unfinished work. Just wish i would have done more research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Student Suspended for Quoting Trump WTF? (Feb '17) Feb '17 ArthurPH 1
News Lake Michigan shipwreck graveyard nears federal... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sail 1
News Records show Dustin Diamond was jailed for oxyc... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Who Is This 1
boo boo shaw is there something lurking at nigh... (Apr '16) Apr '16 lovingstranger91 1
missing boy (Jul '06) Dec '15 DJJ 21
Simplicity 4 Seasons (Oct '15) Oct '15 John 1
Newport shores (Jul '15) Jul '15 Kellycullison 1

Port Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Washington Mortgages