Ballots Picked for Port Washington Po...

Ballots Picked for Port Washington Police Commissioner Race

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Nov 10, 2011, titled Ballots Picked for Port Washington Police Commissioner Race. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Ballots were picked on Thursday for the upcoming race for Port Washington Police District A commissioner.A Paul N. Faulk, a student at Nassau Community College, is challenging incumbant James Duncan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

mike orourke

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Jim Duncan said when he initially ran there should be term limits. He apparently didn't mean it. When Maureen O'Rourke ran she annouced she too believed in a limit of 2 terms. You may recall her announcement 2 years ago that she would not run and requested citizens to run in her in a letter published in the PORT NEWS. Several responded and Commissioner Angela Lawlor was elected.
I want to commend Mr Faulk for his public interest and desire to contribute to a great town.
Don't draw any conclusions about Paul's age other those you would draw as to Commissioner Duncan's age and his 15 years as a Commissioner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Latin King slain in Queens (Apr '07) Dec 1 KING LITE 328
Harveys Lake Pa Nov 30 charly 1
Town of Hempstead Sanitation Nov 29 Big jim 2
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Nov 29 D healey 3,376
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Nov 28 Hardnoks1957 96
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Howard Stern building house in Hamptons (Jul '07) Oct '16 Doomsday Clock 136

Port Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Washington Mortgages