Review: Jefferson Healthcare Physical...

Review: Jefferson Healthcare Physical8 - Shannan Kirchner MD

Posted in the Port Townsend Forum

ashlee

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 6, 2009
I'm doing a project for school and this website didn't help me at all! I typed in dates for things that have happened to Jefferson Healthcare and it came up with your site now i am dissapointed.:(
Your website should have dates about the hospital, like when it has been remodeled and such things.
Also I think that you should either change your site or take it down because its not helping any students or anyone else how wants to learn more about it or has to do a huge cardboard board presntation to show the comunity and its not going to look very good now because i cant get any information for your website and so that is not going to help me at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Townsend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bad dentures prompt consumer complaints (Jul '08) Feb 7 Dentures4life 13
Review: Madrona Manor Apartments (Sep '08) Feb 1 Shocked 14
artist ms charlotte ann meckley (Dec '12) Oct '16 Brittkneez 5
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 154
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Sep '16 Angryeyes05 73
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... Sep '16 WHO R THE WHO 1
News Port Townsend City Council considers committee ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Banicki Harvey 1

Port Townsend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Townsend Mortgages