Former Wash. famer turned bank robber...

Former Wash. famer turned bank robber sentenced

There are 2 comments on the KNDO - Yakima story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Former Wash. famer turned bank robber sentenced. In it, KNDO - Yakima reports that:

A Port Townsend man who used to be an organic farmer has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for a bank robbery spree that spanned four cities in two states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNDO - Yakima.

Tom

Tacoma, WA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
HAHAHA!! No one can spell this story correctly! Earlier it was reported that a former "farmed" did this. Now it's "famer." Run your spellchecker guys. Try F7.
Nicholas

White Salmon, WA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Tom, Try to worry more about the content than the format. I cannot spell but I can read. apparently, you can read but have some trouble with reasoning. This is the modern age and an adult realizes the message is far more important than the messenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Townsend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
artist ms charlotte ann meckley (Dec '12) Oct '16 Brittkneez 5
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 154
Do not rent from Churchill & Associates, they a... (Dec '07) Sep '16 Angryeyes05 73
where is Chris Adams Sep '16 hey 1
News Body of missing woman found in wilderness (Sep '12) Sep '16 carnie knobs matter 3
News 100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... Sep '16 WHO R THE WHO 1
News Sequim Schools' survey says community would sup... Aug '16 Im Awake Now 2

Port Townsend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Townsend Mortgages