Mystery Shopper needed ASAP!!! On-going
Posted in the Port Townsend Forum
#1 Mar 2, 2009
I am looking for someone to do quick 1/2 hour customer service evaluation at a local grocery store located in
Port Townsend, WA 98368
These assignments are ongoing and every location is shopped at least twice a month. I have listed an overview of the shop below. This quick mystery shop is to make the store a better place to shop for everyone. This is an immediate and ongoing shop that I need performed.
If you are interested please fill out an application online at http://www.trendsource.com then email [email protected] with the city in the subject line.(If you donít email me your application will sit unnoticed in our database.)
Shoppers are selected based on suitability and quickest response.
All Shoppers for TrendSource MUST have the ability to use a scanner or digital camera to upload receipts electronically for verification and payment on our website (no mailing/faxing of receipts).
IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE / INTERESTED IN THESE SHOPS PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
*** Also a few important items regarding our shops,
1. You must purchase at least 3 items, with 1 item coming from the deli and another item that you put under the cart.
2. Your total bill must be at least $9 after discounts and coupons
3. The shop must be at least 30 mins in length, 29 minutes will require a re-shop
4. You must start and finish your shop within the shop time frame or a re-shop will be needed.
5. This shop will pay $14 for a 1/2 hour shop ($9 Grocery Reimbursement +$5 Contractors pay)
6. We pay on the 5th and 20th of every month for all shops completed by these days.
7. There is no fee to sign up to become a shopper with us.
Thank you again,
Add your comments below
|McCauley takes job with Jefferson County||Jul 25||Jimmy Marsters||3|
|Why Oak Harbor Sucks||Jul 25||Jimmy Marsters||4|
|Dream Port Townsend retreat asks $2.4 million||Jul '17||Denise DiNardo||2|
|Donations sought for repairs to tall ship Hawai...||Jun '17||Sandor McCluskey||2|
|Port Townsend paper mill already below carbon c... (Jan '16)||Jun '17||David Eubanks||2|
|A second home: R2AK coming soon||Jun '17||David Eubanks||1|
|100 years ago in Port Townsend: Movie brings ba... (Sep '16)||Jun '17||David Eubanks||2|
Find what you want!
Search Port Townsend Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC