Jefferson Democrats speak out against...

Jefferson Democrats speak out against increased Border Patrol p...

There are 6 comments on the Peninsula Daily News story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Jefferson Democrats speak out against increased Border Patrol p.... In it, Peninsula Daily News reports that:

Jefferson County Democrats have passed a resolution opposing increased presence of Border Patrol agents on the North Olympic Peninsula -- and the Clallam County Democratic Central Committee will consider a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Daily News.

Boots United

Mesa, AZ

#1 Feb 4, 2009
What is the matter with you people? Clearly another 9/11 will be a-ok with you? You should be ashamed of this un-American action. What goes on on our borders effects the entire nation, not just your little piece of the world!
Kanaka in NW

Port Townsend, WA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
I completely agree with the post above. Judging by the letters to the editor concerning this topic, our society is ignorant and becoming more so. If you get your information fed to you from Oprah or the View your perspective is distorted and misinformed. God save us from the idiots. Secure our borders now.
Port Angeles Person

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Boots United wrote:
What is the matter with you people? Clearly another 9/11 will be a-ok with you? You should be ashamed of this un-American action. What goes on on our borders effects the entire nation, not just your little piece of the world!
Boots - most people are not in the least bothered by the patrols. We are an open border to and from Canada and our alert agents in PA spotted and apprehended a bomber exiting the ferry by car. Norm Dicks is aptly named. He is a pandering neanderthal.
Boots United

Mesa, AZ

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Port Angeles Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Boots - most people are not in the least bothered by the patrols. We are an open border to and from Canada and our alert agents in PA spotted and apprehended a bomber exiting the ferry by car. Norm Dicks is aptly named. He is a pandering neanderthal.
I see Canada is putting their border patrol agents on their side too! Good for them. As for "Dicks" I thought the same thing. There's one in every group, isn't there? Hang in their, we'll all in this together!:)
Boots United

Mesa, AZ

#5 Feb 13, 2009
Correction: Hang in there (don't want the spell-checkers after me.)
Zoe

Auburn, WA

#6 Feb 28, 2009
Boots United wrote:
Most people on the Peninsula do NOT feel this way. it is the same old kooks. You know, the crazy gray haired freak with the black glasses and his clan that are still holding up signs in downtown PA on the weekends calling our soldiers rapers and murderers... the ones that think that global warming will kill us all but burn a cord of wood in their firebox every night... the ones that think that the government wants to fluoridate the water in order to kill them. It is funny that they love the government so much that they want it to rule their lives and tell them when to go to the bathroom and feed themselves, but heaven forbid the government wants to protect our borders or question someone about the load of explosives they want to load on to the ferry.
Wingnuts-- the whole lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Townsend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Island Tinting Oak Harbor (Mar '13) May 17 ronald 2
Jacob Anderson Property: 1398 Crosby Road Oak H... May 8 Itty Bitty 2
Fred House Photography (Apr '09) May 3 Gladphoto17 4
Contractors (Mar '09) Apr '17 JTy 44
Attorney Fraud Mar '17 Steve Curry 3
Review: Madrona Manor Apartments (Sep '08) Feb '17 Thomas J Ruthafor... 15
Why Oak Harbor Sucks Feb '17 Thomas J Ruthafor... 1

Port Townsend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance