Contract negotiations continue in sal...

Contract negotiations continue in sale of Ocean Breeze Park

There are 2 comments on the TCPalm story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Contract negotiations continue in sale of Ocean Breeze Park. In it, TCPalm reports that:

The long-anticipated sale of Ocean Breeze Park drew a step nearer Monday, as members of the mobile-home park's homeowners association met with their attorney to learn about the ongoing negotiations of the sales contract.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

StoneThrower

Fort Pierce, FL

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Not sure I'd want to live in the slum of Jensen Beach.
I noticed rats running and all the roaches, black mold, and termites are having a field day in the abandoned dumpy trailers there in the dying town of Ocean Breeze Park.
Very unfortunate you people got sucked in by Gail (lying--thieving) Meyers!
MaggieB

Mattapoisett, MA

#2 May 16, 2013
I'm happy to all the residents who call OBP home! With the new sale moving forward, I'm sure the needed upgrades will occur!
To the Stone-Thrower who called Jensen Beach a slum, shame on you to voice such a negative opinion on a place so many folks call home. Perhaps what you noticed was a park in financial difficulties but still the best location in the Stuart area.
Congrats to OBP, I look forward to watching the rebirth of a great community!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roaches, rats, and waste water found at South F... 20 hr miamiron 3
Review: Master Amy Reed's Black Belt (Dec '09) Wed Vanessa H 13
Cleaning services Sep 1 John 2
Review: Claunch Animal Hospital & Kennel Aug 28 Lisa Kiernan 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Port St. Lucie, FL (Oct '10) Aug 26 Captain Obvious 75
pete williams ??? (Aug '11) Aug 26 JM 4
News Justice for Jamell Adamson Aug 24 SimplyTiff 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages