9-11 Known Since 1997
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Shaw

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jun 22, 2013
I had known in detail about the attacks you saw and experienced on September 11, 2001. I had known exactly where they were going to attack, that they would use airplanes as missiles, and that people from Saudi Arabia would do it. I had known they were in South Florida getting flight training for the mission I got the information in 1997, and by 9-11-01 I had told approximately 130 people in varying degrees of detail, including authorities in law enforcement. For the most part, people ignored what I had to tell them, and treated it as meaningless. I got quite a few denunciations and insults for my efforts.

I reported this information to authorities in Stuart, Florida repeatedly in 1998 and in early 2001. I called 911 anonymously in early 2001 in Stuart. I told them terrorists were in the area planning attacks and using airplanes. I called a law number in Fort Pierce, FL the night of September 10, 2001 telling them the attack would come "very soon." I reported this information openly in South Korea, Beijing, China, Jinan, China, Hanoi, North Vietnam, California, and Florida. I yelled it out in detail at the top of my lungs in a public park in Stuart, FL in August of 2001, and yelled it would happen in a few weeks. I could go on and on, but I won't. You Amerikans are just too arrogant for your own good.

Anyway, I have written a manuscript detailing my experiences of obtaining the intelligence about the attacks in 1997, and of passing the information along to others for four years before their execution. It is 90-pages and over 54,000 words.
John Gobin Shaw
juju

Deerfield Beach, FL

#2 Jun 24, 2013
John Shaw wrote:
I had known in detail about the attacks you saw and experienced on September 11, 2001. I had known exactly where they were going to attack, that they would use airplanes as missiles, and that people from Saudi Arabia would do it. I had known they were in South Florida getting flight training for the mission I got the information in 1997, and by 9-11-01 I had told approximately 130 people in varying degrees of detail, including authorities in law enforcement. For the most part, people ignored what I had to tell them, and treated it as meaningless. I got quite a few denunciations and insults for my efforts.
I reported this information to authorities in Stuart, Florida repeatedly in 1998 and in early 2001. I called 911 anonymously in early 2001 in Stuart. I told them terrorists were in the area planning attacks and using airplanes. I called a law number in Fort Pierce, FL the night of September 10, 2001 telling them the attack would come "very soon." I reported this information openly in South Korea, Beijing, China, Jinan, China, Hanoi, North Vietnam, California, and Florida. I yelled it out in detail at the top of my lungs in a public park in Stuart, FL in August of 2001, and yelled it would happen in a few weeks. I could go on and on, but I won't. You Amerikans are just too arrogant for your own good.
Anyway, I have written a manuscript detailing my experiences of obtaining the intelligence about the attacks in 1997, and of passing the information along to others for four years before their execution. It is 90-pages and over 54,000 words.
John Gobin Shaw
I guess if I knew of a terrorist attack on a landmark in the most populated city in the country, my first call would be to Ft. Pierce too.
John Gobin Shaw

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Considering how criminally offensive this government had been towards me, they didn't really deserve any warnings at all, not from me anyway. The warnings were out of kindness. They were much more numerous and active than indicated here. Your so-called authorities were constrained by law to report the information I gave them to the FBI at least. They neglected to do it.
Patrician

Stuart, FL

#4 Oct 24, 2013
Buttevant, County Cork, August 1, 1980.

What comes around goes around.

Hey Florida. Been torturing any children lately? Where's your towers? That's right. I knew about it in detail from 1997 onward.
Othello the Moor

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6 Feb 6, 2014
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
Othello the Moor

Stuart, FL

#8 Feb 23, 2014
The joke is on you. I told those Saudis in 1997 that I could tell any Amerikans about the attacks and that operational security would be fine, and I did and it was fine. That was because of people with attitudes like yours who think it's all a big joke. The joke is you.
Witness

Stuart, FL

#9 Mar 1, 2014
The last warning was the night of September 10, 2001 as anonymous phone call to a law number in Fort Pierce, Florida. American flight 11 blasted to pieces inside the north tower about 12 hours after I hung the phone on the hook and walked away from the payphone. Not even that call was mentioned in local media. In short, I told to expect a major terrorist event "very soon." It was all concealed from public knowledge. The joke is on you the people. I know exactly what I'm writing about, unlike yourself.
JohnQPublic

Jensen Beach, FL

#10 Mar 3, 2014
Are you John Shaw? I've read a lot of your comments on different websites.

How did you come across all of this information? On other websites you state that you knew in detail about the upcoming attacks. As a cyclist how is it that you were on the inside hearing these details? Maybe you were helping the people with the planning of the attack and had a change of heart???

I'm not judging you, but....if I had this knowledge I wouldn't have screamed it at the top of my lungs in a park, told college students or even a deputy in the MCSO. I've would have gone further up the ranks. FDLE, FBI...even Washington DC. What about media outlets. They were are still are hungry for any kind of story to make front page headlines.

Again you also had knowledge 6 months prior to the train derailment in County Cook, Ireland. If you were aware of the future crash, why were you on it? How come you didn't go to the Europe authorities?

In my opinion......you've had prior knowledge of two future attacks. Who's to say that your not directly involved?

Also, why now? Why topix? Why ATS in 09'?

Doesn't make sense.
Disco Danny

Stuart, FL

#11 Mar 3, 2014
The authorities? Ha! We have had plenty of problems dealing with offending criminals in Florida and elsewhere. I went to the authorities. They did nothing for me and protected the offenders. Going to higher levels with the story would have produced one result. There would have been even more highly placed people saying, "I don't rememnber" or denying it. The media? I thought about it seriously during the last 2 weeks leading up to 9-11-01. I thought about quite a few different ways of spreading the word. I simply did not, and with reason. The slaughter of 104 people and injuring of 265, of which I am a survivor, came after six months of carefully and precisely worded terrorist threats. I reported it to your higher authorities. They did nothing I know of, as usual. If they could not move on that, to hell with that government. Allo bets are off. You deserve no effective warnings from me.The strike on the pentagon appeared to me as an act of international justice and retribution long overdue. You are warm but not spot on. I gave them information about south Florida. I told them they could get the training here if they needed it. You gotta be kidding me. People had been threatening my children with harm. To hell with that.Your law cannot do anything about that?Well, I'll find people who will. I intended to hit back no matter what. Hey.I told about 130 peoploe inp
Disco Danny

Stuart, FL

#12 Mar 3, 2014
I told Saudis in 1997 I could tell anyone and nobody would do anything. Osama bin Laden later called it arrogance. Besides, when somebody is giving information of that magnitude gratis, you don't threatren, harass, harm and kidnap his children, fire him from his job while refusing to even hear him, and call him delusional and crazy. From my point of view, you bastards deserve to be attacked. I warned in detail over and over for years in loud, clear, explicit language, but mostly to be reviled, accused, and slandered. Your media lied for years after the attacks. The US is an excellent country in many ways; however, it is woefully arrogant and wrong in so many ways. Another thing. If I had gone to the media, they might have ignored it. If they had publicised, the commandeers would have called it off with enough publicity, but if they were not caught too, people would have said it was never real.
Disco Danny

Stuart, FL

#13 Mar 4, 2014
I first knew of the train derailment in Ireland three months before it happened, and I told someone. When I boarded that train I made conscious deliberate efforts to position myself inside to survive it, just in case it really did happen. And it did happen. And it was fronted as an accident as it had been described in the terrorist threats. The next morning a bomb blasted 86 people to pieces and wounded more than 200 in an obvious act of terrorist mass murder, just as had been explicated in the threats. One staged accident and an obvious terrorist act just as had been specified in six months of warnings and threats.
JohnQPublic

Jensen Beach, FL

#14 Mar 5, 2014
Disco Danny wrote:
I first knew of the train derailment in Ireland three months before it happened, and I told someone. When I boarded that train I made conscious deliberate efforts to position myself inside to survive it, just in case it really did happen. And it did happen. And it was fronted as an accident as it had been described in the terrorist threats. The next morning a bomb blasted 86 people to pieces and wounded more than 200 in an obvious act of terrorist mass murder, just as had been explicated in the threats. One staged accident and an obvious terrorist act just as had been specified in six months of warnings and threats.
Sorry man, but I find it hard to believe that you would knowingly put yourself in harms way. Unless, you were part of the scheme and put yourself on that train to avert attention away from you. More or less looking like a victim.

Why are you using Topix to air this out? Why not go to Homeland Security? You've said in the past you've tried, but failed to have someone believe you. Do you have written proof, tapes and other evidence to support your claims? Hard evidence will open anyone's eyes.
Disco Danny

Stuart, FL

#15 Mar 5, 2014
They already opened your eyes on September 11. Who cares about your difficulties with credulousness. I used that aspect of your limited perspectives to warn people. I already knew a long time ago Amerikans cannot think other than what they are told.I reitterate, I knew nobody would believe and I told Saudis that in 1997. I proved I was right by telling more than 100 people while the attacks were being prepared. Reasonable responses and appropriate actions from those I told amounted to almost zero. I called 911in Stuart and told them the commandeers were in the area planning attacks and using airplanes.What did the recording mysteriously disappear after the attacks were executed?
JohnQPublic

Jensen Beach, FL

#16 Mar 6, 2014
I see what you're trying to explain. But posting here on Topix, I don't know what your trying to do. Do you really think the people that your trying to get this information to....actually read topix?

Yes my eyes were opened on September 11th.

Stuart PD of all places? You expected them to help? They wouldn't know what to do with that kind of information. They've never experienced anything of that nature.

Ok, we are almost 13 years after the fact. I'm sure that someone, just someone in some sort of office would be willing to sit down with you (hoping you have evidence they can see with their own eyes). Without evidence that they can't see or touch they would dismiss you as delusional.(no disrespect meant)

I've run into many people making all kinds of claims. I dismiss them because I just can't believe what's just coming out of their mouth. Show me hard evidence....then I'll believe you.

There's a guy in Stuart who claims that he saw bin laden in brooklyn driving a taxi. Because he says that? I'm just supposed to immediately believe him?

Do you see the point I'm trying to make?
Disco Danny

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2014
Just the sort of ignorance extant in the USA.
JohnQPublic

Jensen Beach, FL

#18 Mar 7, 2014
We were having discussions back and forth and that's your reply? Nice! Have a good day!
Heliolith

Stuart, FL

#19 Mar 7, 2014
Cannot wish you the same.
Darksky

Stuart, FL

#20 Mar 13, 2014
This does not bode well for Amerika.
JohnQPublic

Jensen Beach, FL

#21 Mar 17, 2014
Hey John Shaw did you also have information regarding the missing Malaysian airplane too? ha ha ha
juju

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#22 Mar 19, 2014
John Shaw wrote:
John Gobin Shaw
You say you knew "exactly" where they were going to attack.... and you call....China????, Korea????.... Vietnam????....California????. ..color me stupid, but I'm guessing maybe New York.... but that's just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Norris's Famous Place for Ribs has closed (Nov '14) Sat David C 2
News Interim fire chief appointed in St. Lucie Co. Oct 17 Johnny Domingo 2
Weed? Oct 16 Interested 1
News 35 people arrested in online prostitution sting (Oct '08) Oct 6 Guest 161
Organized Criminal-Gang Stalking in Florida (Jan '11) Oct 6 Guest 4
News Jesus House of Hope drops 'Jesus' from its name... (Apr '08) Oct 4 Natalie 70
News Former TV weatherman Bill Kamal released from p... (Dec '08) Sep 25 Orange25 453

Port St. Lucie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages