A look at immigrant patients deported by hospitals

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Over the last five years, American hospitals have sent at least 600 immigrants who were in the U.S. illegally back to their home countries to avoid paying for long-term care after serious illness or injury.

Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Richard

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

The immigration reform bill should be passed soon so that people won't face such problems.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

6

2

2

This is just another reason to enforce immigration laws and deport these criminals before they become a burden on our healthcare system or even worse before they make a victim out of a citizen or immigrant. Granting amnesty will only assure more victims and more burdens on our healthcare system. Every illegal alien that shows up at a hospital looking for care should be reported to ICE and deported A.S.A.P.
Nanuq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
This is just another reason to enforce immigration laws and deport these criminals before they become a burden on our healthcare system or even worse before they make a victim out of a citizen or immigrant. Granting amnesty will only assure more victims and more burdens on our healthcare system. Every illegal alien that shows up at a hospital looking for care should be reported to ICE and deported A.S.A.P.
in your case I do support euthanasia
Strong girl

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
This is just another reason to enforce immigration laws and deport these criminals before they become a burden on our healthcare system or even worse before they make a victim out of a citizen or immigrant. Granting amnesty will only assure more victims and more burdens on our healthcare system. Every illegal alien that shows up at a hospital looking for care should be reported to ICE and deported A.S.A.P.
I am in fear of believing that you are an human being.
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Strong girl wrote:
<quoted text> I am in fear of believing that you are an human being.
no one is wishing harm on illegal aliens,but the law must be enforced so that Americans aren't stuck with the medical bills illegal aliens will not pay. maybe we should take care of them now and then make sure anchor babies pay for it directly when they start working,on top of the taxes they have to pay every week? Deportation seems more reasonable now doesn't it?
dandee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

These are truly sad stories...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Strong girl wrote:
<quoted text> I am in fear of believing that you are an human being.
Funny I feel the same way about people like you who support criminals making victims of honest Americans and immigrants.
so bless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

were your generation was born....immigrant bill this country clean .shit..hotels. take care of your elderly wipe their but shower them..we are te best doctor teachers lawyer ..ect ect what you do live on social security say ur disable!!!!!!
Truewords14

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> no one is wishing harm on illegal aliens,but the law must be enforced so that Americans aren't stuck with the medical bills illegal aliens will not pay. maybe we should take care of them now and then make sure anchor babies pay for it directly when they start working,on top of the taxes they have to pay every week? Deportation seems more reasonable now doesn't it?
Dude you have no soul lol people like you make these comments because you have no idea what these people went through. Stop being butt hurt and selfish for all you know your forebears was probably illigal immigrants at one point.
so bless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

they are human...any one never sin cast the first stone..god bless america an always
so bless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

so right irish italian.jurmam e.c.t... indians was here first. not just caribion and latineos
nym8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truewords14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you have no soul lol people like you make these comments because you have no idea what these people went through. Stop being butt hurt and selfish for all you know your forebears was probably illigal immigrants at one point.
Mexico enforces it's immigration laws with an iron fist and no one complains,but when this country does it people call us racist and evil.It's just the law and it must be enforced
so bless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

no one use the word racist..is not america racist is some of the amrican..like you...my job in this country is helping sick and am happy to do so my daugter is teacher...
Freddie

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

please! stop being so ignorant. for those who continuously believe that none illegal immigrant pays taxes. please do some research before you follow the herd. not everyone but most of us pay our taxes. there is a thing call TIN # wich is the equivalent to a SSN. which we use to report at the beginning of every year what money we made the year before. "not everyone does it,is true but is a matter of honesty and there is dishonest people illegal and legal too. an immigration reform will make every one follow the same rules. isn't that what you self- righteous want? well guess what. it comes with responsibilities but rights as well. just swallowed it. it won't taste that bad.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Mexico enforces it's immigration laws with an iron fist and no one complains,but when this country does it people call us racist and evil.It's just the law and it must be enforced
What is the point of referring to Mexican law? That has nothing to do with the topic, but if you insist in Mexico the Constitution also guarantees healthcare for everybody.

This would never happen in Mexico.
HoneyBooBoo

Upper Darby, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The IRS should be doing ICE's work.
If you are an undocumented immigrant working in the US, the IRS will surely find you and make sure you are paying your taxes.
75% of undocumented immigrants are on Payrolls & pay all taxes according to IRS & Social Security officials.
tayo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

@ dee dee dee, U said ur country,u are just fortuunate to be born in u s a.consider urself in their position how would you feel.I want the house to pass the bill now,so all this guy can paid all their bill by themselves.God bless nigeria and american
Sandra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All of us are immigrants some how.
Lubomir

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> in your case I do support euthanasia
LOL!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Sandra wrote:
All of us are immigrants some how.
The subject is illegal aliens not immigrants though your statement is still not correct. The majority of the people in the U.S. are by definition not immigrants and illegal aliens are not immigrants. They are illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Port St. Lucie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port St. Lucie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Port St. Lucie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Port St. Lucie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port St. Lucie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••