Violent Predator Stalks Homeless in S...

Violent Predator Stalks Homeless in Stuart, Florida

Posted in the Port St. Lucie Forum

Heliolith

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jun 22, 2013
We have a problem on the streets of Stuart, Florida, and I am looking for advice on what to do about it.

There is this stalker who shows up in town from elsewhere. His presence is usually attended by stolen items and his beating somebody up. He disappears for a while, comes back into town, steals, and beats up somebody else. I have become aware of this person's pattern of behavior over the years. He attends church dinners, looks for homeless, down and outers, insinuates himself into their society, steals from them, and beats them up. He bragged at one drunken party about going from town to town "decking" homeless people, according to two witnesses.

Police seem to be enabling his predations by not arresting him when people come forward to complain about it, though I hear he was arrested for petty theft and assault and battery. One person he beat up went to the hospital, but was afraid to press charges telling me, "I don't want to be murdered." He was afraid the stalker would retaliate against him.

Another thing. Do not simply assume the police are on the side of the victims.

This person's name in Joe Gilmore. He has served time locally, and I am guessing he has quite a record of arrests in other places where he has gone.

Any suggestions?

“Valigator”

Since: Dec 06

Ft. Lauderdale

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Next time you see him call the police and tell them he was exposing himself.
Othello the Moor

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#3 Feb 6, 2014
We found out how this miscreant, Joseph Patrick Gilmore, manages to travel and stalk homeless people. He works with a carnival that moves around. He was in Stuart again lately.
Jacques

Stuart, FL

#4 May 9, 2015
This violent criminal, Joseph Patrick Gilmore, is back in Stuart and has already assaulted and battered at least one person I know and he was left with bruises perceptible 7 days after the attack, which was unprovoked. I contacted the pigs who gave the same old limp story why they will not do anything about it.
michael

Roslindale, MA

#5 May 12, 2015
Jacques wrote:
This violent criminal, Joseph Patrick Gilmore, is back in Stuart and has already assaulted and battered at least one person I know and he was left with bruises perceptible 7 days after the attack, which was unprovoked. I contacted the pigs who gave the same old limp story why they will not do anything about it.
How do you know so much abou this individual?
If there is any truth to this, he can be brought to justice but you need solid evidence. If you really want to do something about this I would suggest to contact private investigation agency.

He can be tracked very easily. Is he using social media?
The Rev

Stuart, FL

#6 May 13, 2015
Michael, I did not use any subjunctive "if" in my report. You have no reason to either.I suspect police complicity. We are looking at corruption here.
The Rev

Stuart, FL

#7 May 13, 2015
michael wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know so much abou this individual?
If there is any truth to this, he can be brought to justice but you need solid evidence. If you really want to do something about this I would suggest to contact private investigation agency.
He can be tracked very easily. Is he using social media?
Evidence, sure, but he selects people who will not go to the police and to court, and that is why he stalks and attacks only certain types of people. I already know this, and if he attacked some rich person even once, he would be put under the jail. The point is also, that one person he put in the hospital in a completely unprovoked attack tried to complain, and the pigs came up with some BS excuse why they could not arrest, and the attacks go on and on and on and the homeless are not protected by law in Stuart, FL. I tried to get one of his victims to go to the police, but he was scared, and I do not blame him either. The cops suck and I would not trust them either, and many people rightfully do not trust them. I suspect police complicity in this, According to two people who heard Gilmore bragging at a drunken, drug party, he said he went from town to town decking homeless people. His job in food vending does allow him to move from town to town undetected as to residential address. Here in Stuart, he lives in a tent in the woods and is not officially connected to a fixed residential address, so, officially, he is not resident here so to speak.
The Rev

Stuart, FL

#8 May 13, 2015
Gilmore attacked me once about six years completely unprovoked. I did not even know who he was. I ran him off at knife point. I am senior citizen, over 65, and he stalks me to this day.
michael

Bronx, NY

#9 May 13, 2015
The Rev wrote:
Michael, I did not use any subjunctive "if" in my report. You have no reason to either.I suspect police complicity. We are looking at corruption here.
Sure I do. You need solid evidence to support your claims.
michael

Bronx, NY

#10 May 13, 2015
You need to exposed this guys. You may write to local
TV station or contact your congressman about this.
If you need to collect solid evidence to nail this guy you would have to contact private investigation agency but it may be expensive.
I already checked him. He was arrested for trespassing a few years ago but I don't see anything heavy on his record.

I may look into this case in my free time.
Jacques

United States

#11 May 15, 2015
michael wrote:
You need to exposed this guys. You may write to local
TV station or contact your congressman about this.
If you need to collect solid evidence to nail this guy you would have to contact private investigation agency but it may be expensive.
I already checked him. He was arrested for trespassing a few years ago but I don't see anything heavy on his record.
I may look into this case in my free time.


He has been arrested many times, and once for cocain in Daytona Beach. He has slipped the law on the batteries so far. He is just a violent, street thug who sells and uses drugs. He knocked John ORoarke unconscious and put him the the hospital with a chipped skull eyesocket. ORoarke was scared to press charges.
michael

Westwood, MA

#12 May 16, 2015
Jacques wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been arrested many times, and once for cocain in Daytona Beach. He has slipped the law on the batteries so far. He is just a violent, street thug who sells and uses drugs. He knocked John ORoarke unconscious and put him the the hospital with a chipped skull eyesocket. ORoarke was scared to press charges.
In his record says he got arrested in Daytona for trespassing.
I'm sure he will get put behind bars sooner or later.
Sir Thomas Moore

Stuart, FL

#13 May 18, 2015
Yes, and who gets attacked and beat in the interim? I say again, I suspect police complicity in this.
michael

Roslindale, MA

#14 May 20, 2015
Sir Thomas Moore wrote:
Yes, and who gets attacked and beat in the interim? I say again, I suspect police complicity in this.
Who knows but why would they be involved in this? Covering up for some looser attacking random people? There is nothing for them.
Sayyid Qutb

United States

#15 May 22, 2015
Why do you say they are random people? They are not random. The fact is he has been ding this for years and has never been arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of JoAnn Faiella as Mayor? (Jan '15) 9 hr crackhead buster 2
Predator Stalks Homeless in Stuart, Florida (Jul '11) 14 hr TaxPayingHomeOwner 18
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) 16 hr Fed Up 31
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Mar 19 Mothafxcka 366
Review: TMJ & Orthodontics - William J Bryant DDS (Mar '09) Mar 3 Rico Adona 12
News Fla. teen gets woman out of car before train sm... (Jun '09) Feb '17 Phartium 22
News Legless man keys car in Walmart handicapped space (Aug '09) Feb '17 Parden Pard 157

Port St. Lucie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages