Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida.

Posted in the Port St. Lucie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amplitude Maximus

Stuart, FL

#1 Jul 15, 2009
The state of Florida had a sadistic policy of exploiting children from lower-income, broken homes, and torturing them to bloody pulp through the use of weighted leather flogging straps. As many as 40, 60, 80, 100, and more lashes were perpetrated against children as young as nine to sixteen.

The immediate results of such ferocious treatment were double vision and partial blindness, with the skin beaten black as coal, and skin torn off leaving flowing blood. Many boys were beaten so violently their underwear became ingrained with their bloodied, injured skin and muscles; it had to be surgically removed at a hospital. The policy consisted in intentional, systematic infliction of extreme, horrific, skin-searing pain equal to pouring boiling water repeatedly over the skin, or pressing a red-hot steel plate to the skin repeatedly, plus the weight of a three pound or four pound leather paddle with a sheet-metal insert slamming down hard against skin and muscle.

Long term results were severely lowered self esteem, lifetimes of anger, physical, emotional, and mental scarring,distrust, frustration, failed marriages, violence, inabilities to bond and express love, post traumatic stress, and immense psychological problems, among others. These children your state spit on were kept in continual states of terror of being savagely, ferociously beaten for the smallest of infractions such as talking about going home, smoking a cigarette, not smiling, using the wrong tone of voice, and talking after lights out.

I was present at many beatings at the Florida School for Boys at Okeechobee. Some kids were beaten unconscious. One boy was systematically tortured for several weeks. One young boy was severely beaten at the Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys at Marianna, became paralyzed, was sent home, and died four days later. Another boy ran away from being tortured at FSB Okeechobee. He was found shot between the eyes. His name was Patrick Timothy Gabriel.

For more detailed information on this topic, you can google this: The White House Boys. Theirs is only part of the story. This is not an advertisement. Nor is this an attempt at selling a book. This is an exposition of state sponsored torture and terrorism by the state of Florida.

There were also corruption, incompetence, and exploitation in the city governments of Florida. I, myself, know of examples where known serial-felons in our community who committed several felonies against me were protected by police from arrest and prosecution. Their felonies were never recorded, even after they became common knowledge in the community.

There is a great deal more to these stories than you will ever know. When you read crime statistics of small towns in Florida, you might want to add some points. Many offenses do not make it onto the books, including the crimes committed by your state and their agents.

This story was written by a primary source witness.

Try googling these. The White House Boys. Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys. Florida School for Boys at Okeechobee. Torture and murder at Florida reform school. Florida investigates graves of boys who were allegedly tortured and murdered.

The torture of children by agents of the state was officially outlawed in Florida in 1967. We believe various forms of state-sponsored abuses against children who are vulnerable to such exploitation continue.

They were crimes against humanity, and clearly violations of human rights. Police, tax payers, judges, and public officials were all complicit in these offences. Now that you know, if you don't do something about this state's DLL, you are complicit too.
Wanderlust

Stuart, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2009
Yes, there's no doubt about it. Florida was and is a cruel, child molesting state. What the state of Florida did to children was far far worse than sexual predation of children. What Florida did was terrorism, butchery, sadistic mutilation, and torture.

It's funny when you think about it, but not the ha ha ha kind of funny. More liike peculiar. They accused Michael Jackson of touching some kid, and they drag him through the courts. The state of FL sponsored the sadistic torture of children for decades, and will provide legal funds to protect one of their agents.

I really wish there were some way of laying out all the gross hypocricies in a way people could see clearly and comprehend.
Florentine Art

Stuart, FL

#3 Aug 6, 2009
I wonder what, if anything, can be done about that kind of sadistic abuse. I think we better take much longer and closer looks at the kinds of people put in charge of children in this state.
amk

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Aug 21, 2009
i think their punishment should be the same torture bestowed onto them. and let the boys do the beatings to them back
JOHN VITCH

Elberton, GA

#9 Oct 25, 2009
Amplitude Maximus wrote:
The state of Florida had a sadistic policy of exploiting children from lower-income, broken homes, and torturing them to bloody pulp through the use of weighted leather flogging straps. As many as 40, 60, 80, 100, and more lashes were perpetrated against children as young as nine to sixteen.
The immediate results of such ferocious treatment were double vision and partial blindness, with the skin beaten black as coal, and skin torn off leaving flowing blood. Many boys were beaten so violently their underwear became ingrained with their bloodied, injured skin and muscles; it had to be surgically removed at a hospital. The policy consisted in intentional, systematic infliction of extreme, horrific, skin-searing pain equal to pouring boiling water repeatedly over the skin, or pressing a red-hot steel plate to the skin repeatedly, plus the weight of a three pound or four pound leather paddle with a sheet-metal insert slamming down hard against skin and muscle.
Long term results were severely lowered self esteem, lifetimes of anger, physical, emotional, and mental scarring,distrust, frustration, failed marriages, violence, inabilities to bond and express love, post traumatic stress, and immense psychological problems, among others. These children your state spit on were kept in continual states of terror of being savagely, ferociously beaten for the smallest of infractions such as talking about going home, smoking a cigarette, not smiling, using the wrong tone of voice, and talking after lights out.
I was present at many beatings at the Florida School for Boys at Okeechobee. Some kids were beaten unconscious. One boy was systematically tortured for several weeks. One young boy was severely beaten at the Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys at Marianna, became paralyzed, was sent home, and died four days later. Another boy ran away from being tortured at FSB Okeechobee. He was found shot between the eyes. His name was Patrick Timothy Gabriel.
For more detailed information on this topic, you can google this: The White House Boys. Theirs is only part of the story. This is not an advertisement. Nor is this an attempt at selling a book. This is an exposition of state sponsored torture and terrorism by the state of Florida.
There were also corruption, incompetence, and exploitation in the city governments of Florida. I, myself, know of examples where known serial-felons in our community who committed several felonies against me were protected by police from arrest and prosecution. Their felonies were never recorded, even after they became common knowledge in the community.
There is a great deal more to these stories than you will ever know. When you read crime statistics of small towns in Florida, you might want to add some points. Many offenses do not make it onto the books, including the crimes committed by your state and their agents.
This story was written by a primary source witness.
Try googling these. The White House Boys. Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys. Florida School for Boys at Okeechobee. Torture and murder at Florida reform school. Florida investigates graves of boys who were allegedly tortured and murdered.
The torture of children by agents of the state was officially outlawed in Florida in 1967. We believe various forms of state-sponsored abuses against children who are vulnerable to such exploitation continue.
They were crimes against humanity, and clearly violations of human rights. Police, tax payers, judges, and public officials were all complicit in these offences. Now that you know, if you don't do something about this state's DLL, you are complicit too.
*** I wonder what your position was at fsbo if you were a witness to all of these beatings??? john vitch--fsbo 1962
JOHN VITCH

Elberton, GA

#10 Oct 25, 2009
*** I wonder what your position was at fsbo if you were a witness to all of these beatings??? john vitch--fsbo 1962
Amplitude Maximus

Stuart, FL

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Yes,I am a witness. If I write about something, I know about it. I am NOT one of those phony internet forum posters who are forever writing about things of which the are ignorant,and trying to pass off icarious information as the gospel. I know of what I speak.
Belly Dancer

Yemen

#15 Jan 1, 2011
Florida the child-torturing, kidnapping, lying, predator state.
John Gobin Shaw

Yemen

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Florida the child torturing, kidnapping, baby attacking, pedophile protecting state. I bet you all think I do not have real knowledge supporting every one of the accusations about Flrida I have stated here. Well, I do have real knowledge.

Florida's government is criminal. If you support it, you are criminal too. Take the examples from Greece. Confront them by force and physically throw them out of office and into the streets. Your government is complicit in organized, criminal-gang stalking against innocent persons to provoke them into doing something for which they can be arrested and / or discredited. If you support that government you will most assuredly have to share in the adverse consequences of their criminal actions against innocent persons.

Don't be deceived by governments that hurt and murder with impunity. Their assertions that nobody had known details of the coming attacks of 9-11 were a campaign of blatant contemptuous lies against you the people. I know this for an unquestionable fact.

Florida tortured children to bloody pulp for decades in a campaign of paraphiliac psycho-sadism aimed almost 100% exclusively at children of poor, disadvantaged backgrounds, and at black children. I assure you I am a witness of many torture sessions against children. They liked harming children. I warned many people in the old days about the offensive criminal nature of government in Florida. Nobody heeded. I told 130 people about the coming attacks of 9-11, but got little more than ridicule, attacks, threats of being fired,and denial for my troubles.

Now you are being told again.
Ramon

Yemen

#18 Feb 27, 2011
Why did law enforcement in Stuart protect serial adult felons from arrest and prosecution,and then torture their victims who reported their crimes?

You think this didn't happen? Ha! You're dreaming.
Ramon

Yemen

#19 Mar 1, 2011
Well? They did do this. I am a witness. The law did protet serial adult felons in Stuart, and arrest and have their victims tortured. I know these things. You don't, and you probably have a vested interest in keeping it quiet.

Why do you think I did not go to the FBI, the CIA, the SS, or the governor with what I knew about the coming attacks of 9-11? Because you are sadistic unreasonable bastards, and 9-11 seems to be the only kind of language you understand.

Your society condones the use of terrorism, and you got it condoned right back against you.
Ramon

Yemen

#20 Mar 2, 2011
Kick a dog and you can be arrested for animal cruelty in Florida. Beat and flog children to bloody pulp for decades in Florida, and the people are ready to devote any amount or their tax dollars and enact laws to defend their government's sadistic agents of blood sport.

And you consider your society reasonable and sane?
Ramon

Yemen

#21 Mar 3, 2011
These were serious serial criminal offenses against children, aided and abetted by civilians, police, judges, and state government.
Ramon

Yemen

#22 Mar 3, 2011
Read history. It proves without any question whatsoever this next main point.

The most severe horrific violators of human rights have been governments, militaries, and police forces.
Ramon

Yemen

#23 Mar 15, 2011
Ha! Your CIA man was refused diplomatic immunity in Pakistan for defending himself against robbery by killing his attackers. I wonder how he likes being arrested and convicted for protecting himself against attack and robbery.

Guess where else you can be arrested and prosecuted for defending yourself or your family?
F-L-O-R-I-D-A. That's where.
Ramon

Yemen

#24 Mar 17, 2011
Senate Bill 44 For Torture Survivors
Ramon

Sanaa, Yemen

#25 Mar 24, 2011
The state of Florida tortured children who were physically and mentally disabled.
Firth of Forth

Stuart, FL

#26 Apr 1, 2011
Ah ha. So they preach against child abuse, then get children to out of sight, out of mind locations and beat them to bloody pulp. They might not still be doing that now, but human nature has not changed. They would if they could still get away with it, and that is something to keep in mind.

Nazis.
Tony Roma

Stuart, FL

#27 Apr 6, 2011
Beleive me. They liked torturing children to bloody pulp.
Pegasus

Stuart, FL

#28 Apr 9, 2011
Hmmmm. That is something that needs to be looked into. It sounds like the state itself was predator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks smell ? (Dec '11) Dec 15 Charles Bouie 25
Tradition in Port Saint Lucie (May '14) Dec 14 blue gull 2
Review: American Top Team Dec 5 xiajing18 1
Review: 3v Transportation - Offering The Lowest... Dec 1 Jan 1
Port St. Lousy (Jul '10) Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 9
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 346
How do you hold PSL police responsible? Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 1
Port St. Lucie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Port St. Lucie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Port St. Lucie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Port St. Lucie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST