Port St. Lucie police officer also av...

Port St. Lucie police officer also avoided sobriety test despite 'faint odor' of alcohol

There are 3 comments on the TCPalm story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Port St. Lucie police officer also avoided sobriety test despite 'faint odor' of alcohol. In it, TCPalm reports that:

As city officials face questions about an assistant city attorney who avoided a sobriety test after police thought she was driving ''borderline'' intoxicated, another case has come to light involving a Port St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Texting while driving, arm in a sling, middle of the night reeking of alcohol, and nothing?!?! Really?

Hialeah, FL

#2 Feb 28, 2012
DRUNK...DRUNK...DRUNK~ Should have gone to jail just like the regular Joe smoes of the city.
DarkazzNiteBroth a

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 May 5, 2012
Cops in PSL are a GANG that is above the law, there are way too many of them. We also have County Sheriffs, State Patrol and Highway patrol here all in the same city, police state everyone?

And these guys are now suing the city wasting our tax dollars because a few got laid off, pisses me off that every time I go to the movies or bowling alley they are there watching a movie or BSing not patrolling or anything, just sitting around, also they use their cars for everything personal too, oh I need to go to the store lets take the cities car and spend taxpayer money on our gas and wear and tear on the cities car not my own. I live next to a few cops, the one a couple houses down hardly ever touches his personal vehicles

Pulling me over for BS, no laws broken, just have a modified car (black cops pull me over too so it's not a DWB)

There are some good cops here, but they need to hold all cops accountable to the same laws we have to follow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) 17 hr JAndA 26
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Fri former PSL resident 361
Adult Baseball League Oct 18 Man1up 1
News Martin cat lovers howl over leash law (Jul '06) Oct 18 Amanda 132
Trying to locate Billy Johns (Mar '11) Oct 15 Page 3
Organized, coordinated, criminal-gang, stalking. (Feb '16) Oct 14 Collins 5
Gavin Eugene Long---Martyr, Hero. Oct 14 Collins 2

Port St. Lucie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages