Port St. Lucie mayor issues apology for emails

There are 3 comments on the TCPalm story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Port St. Lucie mayor issues apology for emails. In it, TCPalm reports that:

First of all I want to apologize for getting this statement to everyone now, but due to a family emergency, I am currently out of town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

James

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Jul 23, 2012
She offers an apology, she will crawl and slither, but she wont resign. Why. Good money for an easy job followed by good pensions. There is no doubt that in a private sector job, she would be out, so she should be here. I find it almost unbelievable that the public has so little actual power that they cant get rid of this disgrace.
carie

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I feel Joan the city of Port st.lucie mayor is excellent..all those evil allegations of her wrong doing ,is back fire from "sore parties".. she is effectively cleaning up the city government...I commend her,there should be more government officials in st.lucie county,like her...Go on JOann...God bless you
Indisbelief

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Carie,
The pot calling the kettle black? On July 26th, Democratic Congressional candidate Chris Donovan was about to be hauled into New Haven federal court on corruption charges. Maybe you should be paying closer attention to what's going on in your area.

You tell me one thing that she has doing to effectively clean up our city? If there were more like her in the city (not the county) we as Port Saint Lucie taxpayers would be BROKE!!! Her immaturity just sealed the deal in the lawsuits that were filed against her.

The one and only reason why she doesn't resign is that she needs the job. Best of luck to her finding employment after she is out of office. No private sector job would have tolerated this kind of behavior. She would have been on the umemployement line a long long time ago.

Good Riddance Faiella, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hotel on former Dow property not right fit for ... May 4 History4sale 1
Organized Criminal-Gang Stalking in Florida (Jan '11) May 4 FU Crook 147
Review: Fortis Institute May 1 joyce 1
Florida's torture of disadvantaged children. (May '14) Apr 30 Jihadi 17
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Apr 30 Ayman al Zawahiri 8
Mr Bean Goes To The Dentist Apr 29 Fio the Magician 1
The Media Conceal Apr 27 Breakawayrepublic 1
More from around the web

Port St. Lucie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE