I LOVE AMERICA

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
She's dating a freaking middle eastern America hater.... He deleted her FB and Twitter accounts while she was in jail to protect her social life. He is going to take her out of the country to avoid getting prosecuted.
Wow

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Seriously?!? She needs to get out of our county.
WTF

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I LOVE AMERICA wrote:
She's dating a freaking middle eastern America hater.... He deleted her FB and Twitter accounts while she was in jail to protect her social life. He is going to take her out of the country to avoid getting prosecuted.
I bet this is Evan Jones. The kid who has no friends and just likes the attention. You are an idiot
Haha

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Oh yeah, seriously...that Evan Jones kid is an idiot!
Omar

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Feb 4, 2013
She obviously hates chefs
Commander Twinkletoes

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2013
wow, maybe she needs some chocolate pudding and spam for dinner? I can understand her doing this, but, who is she? I never heard of her. I'm furklemped.
Bojangles

Tokyo, Japan

#7 Feb 6, 2013
WoW,
She hates chefs
Underage bartender
Look like renee zelweger in "cold mountain"
Is dating someone from the Taliban
Is possibly Serbian
Runs over pedestrians who J-walk
is an animal hater
the list goes on. I hope she knows that if she is taken out of the US, how women are treated in the middle east. Karlie, read a book. You dont graduate from college with a degree in twitter.
sad bigots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Man I get she did a reprehensible thing but whoever is posting here is really enjoying this in a sadistic way.

It almost seems like you're reveling in the vindication and moral assault on this woman. You may not be as morally suspect as karlie but you are definitely on a low moral rung my friend. Get a life and stop assuming you know more about a case than the police and investigators. It's their job not yours.

We all deserve our day in court and right to defense. end of story. That's the American way.

From these posts I know more about you guys than I could ever know about karlie. You feed on this stuff. Youre scary scary scary. Human misery isn't mean to be handled like this. You care more for her downfall than the tragedy she caused. For shame.
Bojangles

Tokyo, Japan

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Dude shut up and go join the peace corps.
If I would have killed someone while drinking and driving I would be in the brig right now eating crow.
Too many people do stupid things and get off by getting coddled, she messed up and now she is going to prison. That could have been your mom, my mom, or even my dog.
From the tone of your post it seems like you got softened up by the brothers in the pen already.
Bojangles

Tokyo, Japan

#11 Feb 7, 2013
And you must admit, she kind of looks Serbian.
zacpoisen

Miami, FL

#12 Feb 10, 2013
She's a piece of shit and I hope she rots in prison where she belongs.
robert

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Feb 20, 2013
She only had 22 drinks and only killed 1 person so lay off. She will look great 20 years from now when she gets out of jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr ram 2,471
Debate: Marijuana - Port St. Lucie, FL (Aug '10) Sep 11 sherry 149
Old Holiday Inn oceanside site (Jun '10) Sep 11 cupcake 11
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
9-11 Known Since 1997 (Jun '13) Sep 7 Dulcimer 34
Organized Criminal-Gang Stalking in Florida (Jan '11) Sep 7 Bentrider 136
Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida. (Jul '09) Sep 3 Mohammed 56
•••
•••
•••

Port St. Lucie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••