Drug Dealer living in Ocean Breeze Park

Drug Dealer living in Ocean Breeze Park

Posted in the Port St. Lucie Forum

FatherJones

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
An unusual way to bring attention to a local drug problem. But this guy is for real! Why isnt he in jail and SHAME on Ocean Breeze Park management for tolerating this. Isnt this a 55 plus place anyways?
Dudewithaface

Perry, FL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
This is just sad that you would go out of your way to try to get this guy busted. I realize that it probably disgusts you that this is going on but this is how a lot of people make money these days. We wish to live in a country where we have the freedom to post things like this but as soon as someone does something that you don't believe in you try to get him busted. The bottom line is you should confront him yourself or get over it and leave it alone. These guys are aware that even with new laws in place what they are doing is still legal and they put a lot of effort in staying ahead of the law. While I don't condone the use of synthetic drugs I do believe this is the flip side of living in this country.
not funny

Taylor, MI

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Marcus, get a life of your own and quit sticking your nose in other peoples business. Your just an old nobody that has nothing better going on in your life.
jones

Prescott, AZ

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Martin who pissed in your wheaties today?
What did this guy ever do to you?
Honestly guy I am so much more worried that I will get a ticket than whether or not some fictional character mighta done been bad one time.
shillstopper

Ashland, MA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
jones wrote:
Martin who pissed in your wheaties today?
What did this guy ever do to you?
Honestly guy I am so much more worried that I will get a ticket than whether or not some fictional character mighta done been bad one time.
jones is the number 1 stunna's girlfriend for anyone who doesn't know
jones

Glendale, AZ

#10 Apr 1, 2016
shillstopper wrote:
<quoted text>
jones is the number 1 stunna's girlfriend for anyone who doesn't know
Wow you are a c unt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I believe most of Port Saint Lucie Police Depar... (Nov '10) May 23 Warner3304 25
Samantha Grimms/ landlords beware (Aug '12) May 19 Ratfinder 5
News Dogs could be euthanized for barking at neighbor (Oct '15) May 19 Skatergirl 5
News 35 people arrested in online prostitution sting (Oct '08) May 18 Pompano pete 158
12 keys rehab May 11 Mama 1
News Donna Deegan (Nov '07) May 7 John wtf 137
News Art by 'Florida Highwaymen' on display in Montr... May 7 LAVON AFFAIR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages