Fort Pierce officials looking into de...

Fort Pierce officials looking into death of fleeing suspect

There are 1 comment on the TCPalm story from May 8, 2013, titled Fort Pierce officials looking into death of fleeing suspect. In it, TCPalm reports that:

A deputy hit and wrestled with Fort Pierce motorist James Anderson, 40, after he ran from being stopped for a traffic offense the evening of April 24 at a gas station in the 1700 block of Avenue D. Afterward St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

Blessed

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
God Bless the family of James and give them comfort in there time of mourning.God up high and looks low i pray another officer don't walk away without being punish for this crime they are here to up hold the law not bteak it.The courts justifies the wrong doing that are commit by certain officers.But if they don't pay in this life time they will have to face Jesus one day.Be Bless the family of James Anderson may God continue to keep u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard plane's crew spends long days searc... Jul 30 lindaslynn 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Port St. Lucie, FL (Oct '10) Jul 27 MARCO 73
News Digital Domain space sold to Christ Fellowship Jul 24 PSL sucks 1
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Jul 24 PSL sucks 351
dream car auto (scammers) Jul 23 JOSE FERRIAH 2
Edward John Lanza Jul 20 curiousgeorge 1
Concerns about a possible move to Palm city Jul 19 Duck 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages