364,000 loose health care in florida

364,000 loose health care in florida

Posted in the Port St. John Forum

Think about it

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2013
After the great Obama care became effective 364,000 people in Florida along have had their health care benefits canceled.
Anne Studstill

Carrollton, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2013
Our family of six only has $3,000 a year in health care costs, yet are required to sell almost all of our belongings and go on medicaid or pay a fine of $2000 a year, in a few years, when the lowest bronze plan of Obamacare will cost us $20,000 a year. We don't even make $20,000 a year! Obamacare takes money away from poor children to subsidize the medical care of smokers whose care costs 4 and a half times more than average. They are only charged 3 times the average cost of a nonsmoker on Obamacare. How is this fair to hurt children when dumb adults make the decision to smoke cigarettes! I'm having second thoughts about being a democrat now.
think about it

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 14, 2013
its your party's deal be proud you voted for the people who are screwing you.
To late to cry now. we told you not to vote for his lord ship
Robin Hood

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2013
Think about it wrote:
After the great Obama care became effective 364,000 people in Florida along have had their health care benefits canceled.
The crooked private insurance companies cancelled because their policies did not meet minimum legal requirements for coverage
.
Private insurance companies are highly inefficient with 40% operating costs. That leaves only 60% of your money to pay for coverage
.
Government-run insurance is very efficient with 2% operating cost and zero profit (Medicare). That leaves 98% of your money to pay for insurance
.
WHAT a deal!
think about it

Orlando, FL

#5 Nov 18, 2013
Robin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
The crooked private insurance companies cancelled because their policies did not meet minimum legal requirements for coverage
.
Private insurance companies are highly inefficient with 40% operating costs. That leaves only 60% of your money to pay for coverage
.
Government-run insurance is very efficient with 2% operating cost and zero profit (Medicare). That leaves 98% of your money to pay for insurance
.
WHAT a deal!
They have canceled because the Obama care law say they have to. they now have to buy more expensive coverage, in most cases you have people having to buy insurance they don't need, and yes its the law and yes Obama had to know he was telling lies or hes a idiot.
Medicare if paid for by the government and its in the red it had poor coverage and Obama just cut coverage for it im case you didn't know. you need to pull your head out of that hole and seek reality. Obama care is costing us jobs it will help break this nation down to a second class nation
think about it

Orlando, FL

#6 Nov 19, 2013
I would not be surprised to learn Obama or friends didn't profit off Obama care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. John Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ritual puts Messianic Jews, others in uproar (Feb '12) 5 hr Eric 3
Idiot teens who laughed at a drowning man? 8 hr Kansa 11
DO NOT rent from Troy Stephan (Jun '15) Aug 6 Wds1229 19
News Titusville woman sentenced to 50 years in 2015 ... Aug 5 Jls 1
Little League Vendor, Jevin, Stiffs, Pays Late ... Aug 5 IntheNewsAgain 1
I found my mums vibrator?!?! (Jan '13) Aug 4 Poiuyt 16
News Burnt smell persists through Brevard Jul 29 zionist dark web 4

Port St. John Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. John Mortgages