chris

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

im 18yrs old wanted ask question to anyone who has took their driver license course in state of florida i just wanted to ask do they ask you like questions when you take drivers course because i try last year when i was 17no i didn't study my learners which i know is what making hard don't have yrs of driving im not going wait that long get it but i ask this because qhen i went take then at daytona beach dmv had nasty rude old lady who took me out ask me questions i could not answer them just needed know do they ask you like questions on your driver course or are they susspored to or was it probably because she was old and ass? i would really apprecite repectful answers please would be alot help me so i know?
help

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Yes, they will ask you several questions because of their guidelines that have to be met in order to get the operators license. You may want to take the course online if you haven't already done so. this may help you with your own insurance. I only know because they asked my 18 year old son the same things and we had to produce proof his taking the courses. Good luck and safe driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Port St. John Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port St. John Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port St. John People Search