3 Children Removed From Feces-Ridden Home, Mother Arrested

Full story: FirstCoastNews

Police say a Port St. Lucie mother is charged with child neglect after living with her three children in a filthy home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Disturbed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

DISTURBED OVER COURT SYSTEM - CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY! What is happening with this lady who abused her children? Her bail was paid and she is back living in her house (without her children and pets), but doesn't anymore happen to her? She was arrested for child endangerment and neglect - doesn't she have to go to court and have a judge and jury decide what punishment she should get? What help she should get? She is just hanging out in the same house - no court date, no nothing. Is that all there is? Is she on probation? Is she allowed to just pack up and move if she wants to?
Where is the punishment she deserves for the harm she did to her children?
ranran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

Remember the story about Jaileen Lorraine Solmon and how she was arrested and her children removed from a feces-ridden home? The article came out on Nov. 17th. She spent two nights in jail and then her bail was posted. Now she is living at home and supposibly she has cleaned her house. What I want to know is what happens now? She has no court date and thinks the busy courts have just let the whole thing blow over. Is that the case? Is the pig going to get away with this child neglect scott free? If you ask me, she should be billed for all the therapy those kids are going to need!
Saint Lucie grandmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

A woman who raises her 8 or 9 cats and a pig and a dog and a bird and 3 kids all in feces does not deserve to have her children or animals! She should be thrown in jail for twenty years! It is sad to hear that the courts are doing nothing about this situation! She is being evicted from the house her grandmother owns because she is not responsible in paying rent or taking care of the house, pets, or kids!
Child Neglect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

The woman who was raising her 3 kids in a feces and bug eroded house is nearly five months pregnant. She should have been fixed! Three children have been taken away from her. Is she going to raise the 4th any better? She is 25 and has been married 3 times. Does she sound unstable, or what?
AXE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2007

1 Woman vendetta above me here must be personally involved!
JanJan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2007

ranran wrote:
Remember the story about Jaileen Lorraine Solmon and how she was arrested and her children removed from a feces-ridden home? The article came out on Nov. 17th. She spent two nights in jail and then her bail was posted. Now she is living at home and supposibly she has cleaned her house. What I want to know is what happens now? She has no court date and thinks the busy courts have just let the whole thing blow over. Is that the case? Is the pig going to get away with this child neglect scott free? If you ask me, she should be billed for all the therapy those kids are going to need!
Sounds like you know this person, is that true? Why not call social services and find out. Has she cleaned the house, does she have the animals back, does she have a court date? Ask her, or me, I can answer them for you, because instead of blogging, I have followed up on the facts, they are public record......... House not cleaned, animals were returned, court date 12/18. Step-son (10) and son (1) in NJ with the father, who left his children in this squaller in MAY to return to NJ because he could not hold a job in Fl. With NO investigation on how or where they would live, he picked them up. with the blessing of the investegator in St Lucie County Fl. She is in the house, being evicted, says she has no where to go yet wants her daughter (7) back. This child has a loving caring father that has called social services many times to report the mother and has gotten NO WHERE with St. Lucie County. Jaileen LIED and told the judge he is a drug dealer so he would not get custody of her, how sad for this young girl. Fortunately, he has a attorney, has gather the facts of the lying investegater who is taking free stuff from the house, singing the praises of the mother, and recommending that the daughter be returned to the mother. RanRan, what next for you? Fess up, you knew too much to not have personal contact with either Jaileen or the new husband that has fathered yet another child with her, david Katz, lives very near to Cherry Hill.........
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

you know you should not name people names. people in glass house should not thrown stones sound like you a family member of the ex-husband and jaileens husband is doing everything he can to keep there children a up and comming. how do you know about any stuff being given away. kinda sounds like you are slandering them both i hope they get a laywer found you and sue. keep your face in your buisness and eat more choc.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

sounds like the old hag called aunt janet too, the like the rest of the two face family this poor girl is going through
people so bored with there own lifes and if you look up her ex he does have a crimnal record abuse, and other things
read before you shoot of your mouth
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

found also
this so called jan jan has own issues child in looney bin does drugs and tried to kill hear self that usally stems from child abuse like i said people in glass houses should not throw stones and anyone that put down there only family members should just rot in the hole. i hope her husbands sues you for just mentioning his name on places like this. I think maybe he will. remember family comes first and you stick up for your family no matter what.
ranran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

The x-husband Mohamad, or the x-husband Sean? Have heard that Sean picks his daughter up in a truck at her grandmother's house with open beer cans in the vehicle. That doesn't sound like child visitation rules to me. Heard he also just decided to keep the daughter for three extra days and never got caught, never called the mother, made everybody crazy thinking the girl was kidnapped. Heard he also doesn't have a bed or bedroom for when she sleeps over with 'Dad." And as for JanJan, I never mentioned any full names, so who knows the most about this troubled mother who needs some mental help desperately? Did anyone mention that the baby, now 2, does not speak a word and has not even began his potty training? Has anyone mentioned that the boy (10) never looks up in people's eyes when he responds to them? I am sure the P. S. L. child welfare is involved, but not enought! The baby was covered with flee or roach bites from the waist down. Think of the harm that has been done to these 3 1/2 children!(and yes, the animals too0
dISTURBED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

No one should type real names - especially last names. This is not about vendentias or people being perfect or living in glass houses or also having problems. Probably 95% of the American people have some sort of problem or know somebodyu who does. The whole thing isn't about who knows what and who says what. It is about the children! They need to be put in safe hands!
each of you

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Judged:

Where were you educated? Can't even type a clear thought. Any comment on the last of the court decisions? Dave is there now, in fl, cleaning out the house, filled with roaches and fleas, court had the photos, DYFS went to his parents, they told them the place he is living is just as bad..... so sad for the kids. Do you care?????????
ucan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

i do know this person and his children are fine and i dont belive some people and the stuff they say someone should praise a single father for what he does. the boys are fine and growing up strong grow people and look at your own lives not someone else
ucan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

each of you wrote:
Where were you educated? Can't even type a clear thought. Any comment on the last of the court decisions? Dave is there now, in fl, cleaning out the house, filled with roaches and fleas, court had the photos, DYFS went to his parents, they told them the place he is living is just as bad..... so sad for the kids. Do you care?????????
i dont know who you are but i hope that person sues you for slander and using his name i know i would you piece of shoot
another person

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

whatever wrote:
you know you should not name people names. people in glass house should not thrown stones sound like you a family member of the ex-husband and jaileens husband is doing everything he can to keep there children a up and comming. how do you know about any stuff being given away. kinda sounds like you are slandering them both i hope they get a laywer found you and sue. keep your face in your buisness and eat more choc.
why do you name names and ur own
you have to answer to someone someday

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port St. Lucie Discussions

Search the Port St. Lucie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr who cares 2,917
Gangs moving in, police chief says (Mar '07) 2 hr Sayitaintso 44
Organized Criminal-Gang Stalking in Florida (Jan '11) Jul 11 Anna 133
Debate: Marijuana - Port St. Lucie, FL (Aug '10) Jul 10 Jay 143
Treasure Coast Recovery (May '13) Jul 9 Ann M 6
Review: TMJ & Orthodontics - William J Bryant DDS (Mar '09) Jul 8 Maria 10
Bow & Arrow for Home Defense (Feb '08) Jul 8 Josh 22
•••
•••
•••
Port St. Lucie Dating

more search filters

less search filters