Woman pleads guilty to probation viol...

Woman pleads guilty to probation violation, faces up to 15 year...

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 15, 2007, titled Woman pleads guilty to probation violation, faces up to 15 year.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Seven years ago Stacie Persin went to court on a vehicular homicide charge stemming from a fatal crash west of Boca Raton that killed her 8-year-old daughter, Haley Bobrowsky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Angie

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Aug 15, 2007
I don't know. 12 years is a long time. But it seems she didn't learn after the death of her daughter. She's still drinking, using drugs and driving around.
mcmanus

Mashpee, MA

#2 Aug 15, 2007
Angie wrote:
I don't know. 12 years is a long time. But it seems she didn't learn after the death of her daughter. She's still drinking, using drugs and driving around.
if she killed someone you loved while driving drunk then i doubt you'd think 12 years was too short... she has been given many chances to turn her life around & has chosen not to. lock her up!
I Remember

Hialeah, FL

#4 Aug 15, 2007
I remember when she had to practically be carried out of her daughter's memorial. I've never seen someone in that much agony. When there was talk of jail for her and I thought "you could put her in prison, but it nothing could be more punishment than this." Apparently the woman never learns. Addiction is like that. A lot of people die before they hit their turning point. She hasn't learned yet, and she's a menace to other people if she doesn't straighten out. Interestingly enough, prison has a decent track record for rehabilitating addicts, provided they are in long enough to get used to being straight. Considering her past, I don't think 12 years is unreasonable.

“In Witness Protection Program”

Since: Dec 07

Classified: Fake ISP

#5 Jan 10, 2008
I Remember wrote:
I remember when she had to practically be carried out of her daughter's memorial. I've never seen someone in that much agony. When there was talk of jail for her and I thought "you could put her in prison, but it nothing could be more punishment than this." Apparently the woman never learns. Addiction is like that. A lot of people die before they hit their turning point. She hasn't learned yet, and she's a menace to other people if she doesn't straighten out. Interestingly enough, prison has a decent track record for rehabilitating addicts, provided they are in long enough to get used to being straight. Considering her past, I don't think 12 years is unreasonable.
I know this article was a long time ago, but I never saw the posts and just checked the archives.

So you know, 12 years is not a long time. She killed my daughter. My daughter would have been 16 this past August.

She is not an addict. She is a wealthy abusive mother who thinks she is above the law and can do as she pleases. She has no remorse and never did. She is even trying to change her plea now to not guilty. She is scheduled to be sentenced Feb 20th.

If you really want to know the story of what happened, click on the link below.

http://www.haleysrights.org/Haley 's%20Story%20page%201.htm

#6 Jan 10, 2008
mcmanus wrote:
<quoted text>
if she killed someone you loved while driving drunk then i doubt you'd think 12 years was too short... she has been given many chances to turn her life around & has chosen not to. lock her up!
I know this article was a long time ago, but I never saw the posts and just checked the archives.

So you know, 12 years is not a long time. She killed my daughter. My daughter would have been 16 this past August.

She is not an addict. She is a wealthy abusive mother who thinks she is above the law and can do as she pleases. She has no remorse and never did. She is even trying to change her plea now to not guilty. She is scheduled to be sentenced Feb 20th.

http://www.haleysrights.org

#7 Jan 10, 2008
Angie wrote:

http://www.haleysrights.org
skylar

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Aug 5, 2009
i am her other daughter and my mom had never intentionally killed my sister. she wasnt even on drugs when the accident occured. i miss my sister dearly, but so does my mom.

As for haleys dad, you are the biggest asshole i know. My mother was never abusive, she gave haley and i the world!

The night she was driving, she took pills perscribed to her and some alchole which was dumb on her behalf but a 'friend' she met at jail the first time had set her up! she sold our car, robbed out house twice, and black mails my mom,&& for some reason that night she called my mom to come to her house and little did my mom know that this girl had a cop waiting for her.

what a friend?

my mom is a good women and deserves to get out. i know her best and i know whats right for her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Lucie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homelessness May 17 Job 7
resume builder May 15 Kim 1
Looking For Other Fellow Antique Toy Collectors May 10 Terry 1
John Wilkes May 4 Dawson 1
9-11 Known Since 1997 (Jun '13) Apr 28 Piltdown Forgery 42
News Man jailed for duct-taping girlfriend's mouth s... (Mar '10) Apr '18 Hoosier Hillbilly 56
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues.etc Apr '18 Darrel 2

Port St. Lucie Jobs

Personal Finance

Port St. Lucie Mortgages