Port St. Joe Moves Forward On Sunday ...

Port St. Joe Moves Forward On Sunday Sales

There are 4 comments on the The Star story from Nov 20, 2008, titled Port St. Joe Moves Forward On Sunday Sales. In it, The Star reports that:

Early in Tuesday night's city commission meeting, Port St. Joe commissioners approved with scant debate the first reading and advertisement of an ordinance to permit sales of alcohol within the city limits on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star.

Encouraging Business

Blountstown, FL

#1 Nov 22, 2008
I am so grateful for the clear focus on the city's economic needs being displayed by our city leadership - Tourism is key for the health of Port St Joe and we need to be doing whatever we can to support and promote this business. Lifting this dated ban and continuing to promote an inviting atmosphere are the right steps to help propel us forward.
Mark Wills

Cypress, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2008
I agree.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2008
all i can say, is that it is about time this happened in gulf county. it is great that the voters got to have a say on this and it passed.

“"Out In The Backwoods"”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2008
excuse me, it appears that the city commission saw the writing on the wall finally. wasnt there a vote on this in gulf county? or on a city ballot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Joe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Martin House (Nov '13) Aug 11 ParkerKid 4
What ever happened to dolly and steve? Jul 26 Buggy bear 2
Hey my shoulder hurts Jun '17 Papaw 1
News 1 inmate, 6 guards injured in Gulf prison distu... Jun '17 anonymous 1
Papaw Jun '17 My shoulder hurts 13
Retiring In WeWa (May '16) Mar '17 Aunt Cindy 3
News Florida - Prison Disturbance in Florida Panhandle (Dec '07) May '16 tommy 19

Port St. Joe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Joe Mortgages