Resident

Bristol, FL

#1 Oct 18, 2009
I am a concerned resident of Port St. Joe. Recently the water coming from the taps are discolored. I know about all of the work that has been done to our local water system and have been told that the water is safe. I just do not feel comfortable about this and do not know where to go and find accurate data that this water is safe. I have had recent abdominal pains and wondering if it is because of the water. Any ideas?
H2O guy

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2009
i would collect a sample of your tap water and have it tested by the state or a private lab - that way you'll know if it's safe. the gulf county health dept should be able to advise you where to send the sample for testing. let us know the results!!
Craig Mansour

Blountstown, FL

#3 Oct 24, 2009
I have noticed the water color change as well. I made an opiontment with a GI doctor to try and find out what is causing my irregularity and acid build up. I hope that this is nothing serious.
xyz

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2009
better get your water tested now!!
H2O guy

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2009
we have been gone for 2 months. when we started using our water 2 days ago, it was murky in color and the hot water had a foul odor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port St. Joe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New, improved Hells Angels come to Florida Panh... (Jun '08) Jun '16 ThomasA 109
News Garbage ordinance leaves out some Jun '16 37th street home ... 1
Retiring In WeWa May '16 Woodarich 1
News Florida - Prison Disturbance in Florida Panhandle (Dec '07) May '16 tommy 19
News Parents Of Dead Teen: Son Was Targeted Because ... (Mar '06) Apr '16 Ricky 35
Why are the star fish dying? (Dec '14) Jan '16 Just me 3
News PSJ Election Day Tuesday (May '13) Jul '15 blowitup 5

Port St. Joe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port St. Joe Mortgages