First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Upset in Ltown

Lewistown, PA

#21 Mar 15, 2013
I guess we'll see how he handles this Treaster situation. Maybe a firm, "now you be sorry and don't go getting into more trouble young man"?

Sickened by the DA and his inexcusable campaign. Accusing Steve Snook of offering plea deals and ARDs when I'm sure statistically it's not even close.

Someone needs to file a right-to-know request for that information. Especially since The Sentinel can't find it in their heart to do any reporting.
Wally

Lancaster, PA

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Remember that Frankhouser chick, who went by the name concerned....I heard her husband kicked her out
Justice for all

Murrysville, PA

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Baron what a joke. Even a first year law student would have covered all the law 101 questions in that case and won it. This county is going down hill fast. Wannabes.......
Really

Lancaster, PA

#24 Mar 30, 2013
Wally wrote:
Remember that Frankhouser chick, who went by the name concerned....I heard her husband kicked her out
And your point is?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
Baron what a joke. Even a first year law student would have covered all the law 101 questions in that case and won it. This county is going down hill fast. Wannabes.......
Wannabees...good word to describe Barron and Molek.
Remember if you have not been satisfied by the services provided by DA prosecutor Molek, he is the person who put Barron in as his lead ADA - you get what you get, if you don't vote. I cant find any facts that support any of the claims Molek said he would standby if elected DA. Mr. Constitutional Law has become his own lame duck.
Quack.
And if any of you are talking good ole boys club, i think we have a few of those members right here. Perfect backers for each other. Add Franky as a determined man to make changes in the justice system where he happened to get caught breaking the law. One wonders who is patting whose back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware.............Voters 10 hr Pssd off citizen 7
2015, a big election year in Mifflin County (Sep '14) Apr 22 Mp shield 24
Who would you talk to about reporting the corru... (Oct '08) Apr 22 Dingo 160
Judge Hunter and Mr. Frankhouser Apr 15 TangledSleep 14
Heller, Pannizo, Snook or Reed; where will your... Apr 9 Sandman2000 2
News Nancy Schrum to run for District Attorney Apr 7 Mp shield 27
Support group for cys victims (Jul '13) Mar 30 Holly Bollinger 62
More from around the web

Port Royal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE