Spring nursing classes to go on

There are 1 comment on the Lewistown Sentinel story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Spring nursing classes to go on. In it, Lewistown Sentinel reports that:

While the future of the Mifflin-Juniata Career and Technology Center remains uncertain, practical nursing students at the school were offered some security at a Joint Operating Committee meeting held Tuesday in Mifflintown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lewistown Sentinel.

Laura Harpster Grundfast

Clarksville, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2013
What are they thinking???? Not everyone is intelletually or financially capable of going to college. Everyone has their own set of skills and place in the world. Where would we be without autobody repair persons, mechanics, building trades persons, cosmetologists? It s a wonderful opportunity for kids to learn a trade and be able to go directly into the workforce after high school and be productive ctizens and stay out of trouble on the streets. Mind and body occupied with a career gives a great sense of self worth, something high school alone doesn't always do for our yong folks. My father would be so disappointed o know that all he worked for may simply disappear and leave the adults of the future fewer options.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down goes Frazier!!!!! May 20 mockingjay part 1 2
Sleeping CO back to work???? May 17 makesmoresense 4
Comments by Tammy Hunter at Meet the Candidates... May 13 Sandmand2000 1
beware.............Voters May 12 USMC RETIRED 26
News Schrum's attention to detail is what a DA needs May 10 Tjunction 1
2015, a big election year in Mifflin County (Sep '14) May 8 Tjunction 31
News Former assistant business manager sues West Mif... May 8 beyond a reasonab... 7
More from around the web

Port Royal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]