Mifflin County Pa Injustice System

Posted in the Port Royal Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned MC Citizen

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2013
I commend this brave woman who is telling her story. She deserves to be heard.She wants to provide a voice, not only for her but for all of Mifflin County Pa. I am absolutely disgusted in the DA which is David Molek. No victim should be treated so harsh. Dave Molek is a disgrace to Mifflin County. He is buying his time until he retires. Dave Molek you should be ashamed of yourself. This woman half your age has more class and respect for our citizens than you have. Trying 2 cases in 2 years, you are a waste of tax payers money, along with Granville Township Police. Shame on all of you.
This is one brave girl. She is a hero for being a voice in Mifflin County Pa. I hope everyone reads her article and supports her!
http://m.facebook.com/mifflincountypainjustic...
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Mr. Molek hasn't had extensive work in criminal law over the previous 10 before he was elected. I believe he spent most of his time with civil issues. It should not be a surprise that many plea arrangements have been given by him. The ironic thing is that Snook was accosted for using such tactics. It doesn't matter who is elected, plea agreements will always be a part of the system. I am not sure what the circumstances are behind this lady's case, but I want to commend her for standing her ground.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#3 Aug 21, 2013
More sour grapes from the snookie knee pad heros
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Hey Snook Crook,

Tell me what Mr. Snook has done to be called a crook. You are upset because he initiated an investigation into a "Crook Judge!" Is that not what you want in a DA? If you ask me, he did what he did because that is what he stood for.
The whole Frankhouser/Hunter clan had it out for him because he initiated an investigation. Maybe the MD Judge shouldn't have tried to cover for her crook of a BF.
If Mr. Franky wouldn't have taken full responsibility in a plea deal she would have been taken off the bench. She is a disgrace to the judicial system. If you want to oust someone, maybe she should be the next person to go.
We would all be blessed to have Mr. Snook's wisdom on the bench as the next Judge in Mifflin County. I would only hope that when Judge Rick Williams leaves the bench the newly elected PJ would recommend to the Governor to appoint Mr. Snook as the next Common Plea Judge.
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Once again, if you are truly about injustice maybe you should focus your attention on someone who truly is crooked.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Hey Johnny, answer this, did the then sitting DA end up owning forfeited and confiscated property?
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#7 Aug 25, 2013
SnookCrook,

If you knew this why hasn't Mr. Snook been investigated and charges filed. Is this hearsay, or do you know for a fact that this happened? Many people have said bad things about him over the years because they just don't like him. I won't sit here and say Mr. Snook should be knighted, however, if this thread was started based on Mifflin County Injustice your attention can be focused many other places. Your clan ousted snook, so be it, however, there is still a crooked person working in the system, maybe you should focus your attention on her.
Please tell me why you aren't?
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Who owns a piece of property on 522 that was a forfeiture that was supposed to be auctioned, what kind of cars have been owned? A Lexus perhaps? Were any Lexus' forfeited?
Snook Crook

Mifflintown, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Did Franky and his significant other ever benefit from confiscated items through his constable job?

I think a boat may have been confiscated at one time. Could the owner of the boat come forward at this time?

Please answer my one question and I will quit posting on this topic. Do you feel Ms. Hunter is a crooked judge for what she did? Remember, she lied in an investigation to cover up her boyfriends facilitation in an escape of a prisoner to attempt to keep him out of trouble.
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Sorry, the last post was entered under SNOOK CROOK,

Did Franky and his significant other ever benefit from confiscated items through his constable job?

I think a boat may have been confiscated at one time. Could the owner of the boat come forward at this time?

Please answer my one question and I will quit posting on this topic. Do you feel Ms. Hunter is a crooked judge for what she did? Remember, she lied in an investigation to cover up her boyfriends facilitation in an escape of a prisoner to attempt to keep him out of trouble.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#11 Sep 8, 2013
I notice that you are unable to answer, or do you even know?
awoi

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 9, 2013
SC,,,,,No the Lexus came from what was then Lash motors. That is fact I know the guy he bought it from. Once again you know nothing. Your claims are fact less. People like you are ruining mifco with your fact less boast. Get a life seriously!! If you are proud of how that county is being run you have issues!!
awoi

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Sep 9, 2013
As for this Mifflin County injustice thing. People need to check out a current post on WJUNs website. Very interesting who got cited for harassment.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#14 Sep 10, 2013
awoi, your facts are factless, you know nothing, just another knee pad snookie pee pee puffer.
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#15 Sep 10, 2013
If you don't like Snook I can accept that, but please tell me your thoughts on MDJ Hunter! If you are truly about change in the judicial system because of immoral and corrupt people, how can you not be blasting this lady for what she has done?
She has done something worse much worse than Snook. Lets face it, she was involved in the attempted cover up of an escaped prisoner from Mifflin County Prison. If not for people being persistant, this would have never come to light. Now you want to blast the guy who DID his job and DIDN'T cover it up.
You Franky lovers will never give up.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#16 Sep 11, 2013
If you didn't notice, I never defended Hunter, ANYWHERE, change is good.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2013
awoi wrote:
As for this Mifflin County injustice thing. People need to check out a current post on WJUNs website. Very interesting who got cited for harassment.
And what exactly do you know? Harassment is totally different than rape, murder and child molestation! That is what this girls page is about. And I commend her.
Johnny Walker

Mifflintown, PA

#18 Sep 12, 2013
Snook Crook,

I am asking specifically why you are not targeting this judge who has brought corruption to the judicial system? You are correct, change is good, sometimes. If its not broke, why fix it?
Anonymous

United States

#19 Sep 12, 2013
awoi wrote:
Yeah didn't think you knew. Just another low life who wants to gossip. About what? Ya you have no clue.
SnookCrook

Lewistown, PA

#20 Sep 13, 2013
Johnny Walker wrote:
Snook Crook,
I am asking specifically why you are not targeting this judge who has brought corruption to the judicial system? You are correct, change is good, sometimes. If its not broke, why fix it?
There aren't enough hours in a day to target EVERYONE I disagree with, I do what I can mate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Mon Bohan7 61
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Sun Noplacelikehome 339
News Coroner: Man missing since Saturday found dead ... (Jan '14) Sun JAMES A CARSON 4
Mifflin County Schools May 1 Masterofall 2
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) Apr '16 masterpieceman 16
News Boyfriend may have taken missing Gettysburg tee... Feb '16 Davenport 22
Mifflin County DA Makes excuses for Larry Wise ! (Aug '11) Feb '16 wrongfully accused 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Royal Mortgages