Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to br...

Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with my female

Posted in the Port Royal Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Elizabethtown, PA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
I am looking to breed my cocker spaniel female. I'm looking for a black and white/ black, white, and tan / black and tan male. Must have even temper. No history of biting. Preferably lazy. Like people. Reasonable price.
Please email me at [email protected] with pictures and info. Thanks
Susan pease

United States

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Want to breed my female cocker spaniel black and tan
frankie

New York, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2012
I have two very handsome cocker spaniels 1 year old chocalate l'd like to mate
nicole

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 11, 2012
i want to breed my male but is white and tan very cute though + lazy
Valentino

San Marcos, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I want to breed my male caramel coker spaniel with green eyes ... He is almost 3 years old ... And thats the first time that we will do it ... If you are interesting please go ahead an email me @. [email protected] We are locate it @ in san fernando valley ... Los angeles ca
Valentino

San Leandro, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
by. The way he has all his documents ,, a pedigree boy !!! Email me to send some pictures. [email protected]
brigitte

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Hello, I would like to breed my male cocker spaniel. He is 3 years old and looking for a female companion. This is his first and last time breeding. He is tan and weighs about 30 pounds. He is very gentle with children, loves playing rough when need be, likes playing golf with his owners, likes his belly scratched, and can lounge all day. Send me an email at [email protected]<dot>co m for pictures and more contact information.
brigitte

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 12, 2013
He is a full breed with hazel green eyes and has all of his paperwork and vaccinations.
stella fultz

Haslett, MI

#10 Mar 1, 2013
I would like to know where u r at and to send pics [email protected]
brigitte wrote:
Hello, I would like to breed my male cocker spaniel. He is 3 years old and looking for a female companion. This is his first and last time breeding. He is tan and weighs about 30 pounds. He is very gentle with children, loves playing rough when need be, likes playing golf with his owners, likes his belly scratched, and can lounge all day. Send me an email at [email protected]<dot>co m for pictures and more contact information.
Bre part

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 13, 2013
nicole wrote:
I have a female black an white and blonde paws super cute an looking to breed asap
Bre parr

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 13, 2013
nicole wrote:
[email protected]
^
IF ANYONE HAS A BLACK& WHITE
oR JUST BLACK MALE COCkER SPANIEL PLEASE
Contact me I'm looking to breed!!
carrie devlin

Richmond, TX

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Susan pease wrote:
Want to breed my female cocker spaniel black and tan
I have a 4 yr old all black cocker spaniel. A very smart, Beautiful dog. Please contact me at
[email protected]
yazmin

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 30, 2013
I have a 6 yr old honey brown male cocker spaniel i want to breed. Please contact me at [email protected]
Maria

Gladwyne, PA

#16 Jun 18, 2013
brigitte wrote:
He is a full breed with hazel green eyes and has all of his paperwork and vaccinations.
Hi.. Where can i contact you???? I live in pennsylvania
Anita

Wollongong, Australia

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Bre parr wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]
^
IF ANYONE HAS A BLACK& WHITE
oR JUST BLACK MALE COCkER SPANIEL PLEASE
Contact me I'm looking to breed!!
I have a black male 16 month old excellent temperament he is a pure cocker
Contact me on [email protected]
Leo

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2013
I have a 15 month old black cocker spaniel, papers and everything up to date! Beautiful shinny coat, just 2 very small white patches on his chest. Looking to breed him. If interested contact me at [email protected]

I live in south fl
Dawna

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Jun 25, 2014
I have 2 handsome cocker spaniels 5 years old I would like to mate. They are brothers chocolate in color with white stripe on chest. Awesome coats and very good temperament.
If interested email me at [email protected] I have pictures a video.
Thanks
Ariana

Kyle, TX

#24 Jul 28, 2014
I have and adorable cocker spaniel. He is buff colored he has few very small white markings(one on his chest and one on his foot) He is really smart knows a bunch of tricks. He has all his shots and regestered AKC. Im looking for a female around his age he's 18months right now. Also I am looking for her to be buff and white or just buff. One other thing he is an miniture cocker spaniel.
Berlynne

San Luis Obispo, CA

#25 Aug 26, 2014
Ariana wrote:
I have and adorable cocker spaniel. He is buff colored he has few very small white markings(one on his chest and one on his foot) He is really smart knows a bunch of tricks. He has all his shots and regestered AKC. Im looking for a female around his age he's 18months right now. Also I am looking for her to be buff and white or just buff. One other thing he is an miniture cocker spaniel.
Hi Ariana, I have been looking for a male cockrr spaniel to breed with mine that is a buff color. She is a buff and white cocker spaniel. She is also 3 years old. Where are you located?
ariana

Kyle, TX

#26 Aug 26, 2014
I have a year and a half old boy buff cocker spaniel let me know if You're interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Jul 26 jackwell 22
Lewistown Borough Police Department (Nov '09) Jul 14 Angry teenage girl 1,524
vincent e martz egor Jul 7 martz friends 1
News Shooting leaves 2 dead (Jul '15) Jun '16 Nope 7
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) May '16 Noplacelikehome 339
News Coroner: Man missing since Saturday found dead ... (Jan '14) May '16 JAMES A CARSON 4
Mifflin County Schools May '16 Masterofall 2

Port Royal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Royal Mortgages