murder is spring hill???????????????????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
and

Inverness, FL

#21 Jun 6, 2011
update appreciated

but- Is he the one?
Justice

Lakeland, FL

#22 Jul 1, 2011
I want Robert Julig to pay for what he did to Jackie Studer. I do believe he shot her!!!
opinions vs maybe

Inverness, FL

#23 Jul 1, 2011
always think murder
especially if 'dead' was suicidal

so did her or she did
SH person

Inverness, FL

#24 Jul 2, 2011
So far there has been nothing in the newspaper about this case, he was arrested for violation of probation, that was the last I heard. The Sheriffs ofice was waiting on test results back to prove cause of death. Did she commit suicide? She tried once before and was saved. Did they get into a fight and he killed her? He was a nasty person when he drank. I hope that the Sheriffs office will let the public know, what happened to this lady that did not deserve to die.
Truth

New York, NY

#25 Nov 30, 2012
update She commited suicide, the Hernando times printed an article on may 4,2012 there was no way for Robert Julig or anyone else for that matter be able to pull the trigger she was facing the nite stand with no room for anyone to be standing in front of her, also the weekend before she dies the cops had taken the gun from her when they where called they also told her if she called them again she would be arrested . Further more they gave her the gun back later that week the same one she used. Also friends of both say that she would throw things and beat him so domestic violence goes both ways. I'm all for justice but your innocent till proven guilty, That's the truth
spiting in wind

Tampa, FL

#26 Dec 1, 2012
love when over year comes goes gets lost

wind carries spit until evaporates and gone
Gone

Tampa, FL

#27 Dec 1, 2012
Robert Julig was a leech, he sucked the life right outta her, talking with her bff, what she described about this man was pathetic, he was a violent drunk, who only wanted her money and a roof over his head. The woman was troubled, I knew that when I spoke with her, she went from being a good real estate lady to asking people for handouts, so very sad, the pain and torment that she lived, is now over, she is at rest, may she rest in peace and those that knew her, remember her with kindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Richey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmmm (Jan '15) 7 hr Hear me 2,158
it hath been said that...... 12 hr Hear me 2
today is: SAT the 24th of ______ Sat sleepy 3
Homeless people Sep 22 real folk 7
go for 24 hours without a reply Sep 22 IN A TRANCE 1
Second Annual Chili Cook-off Sep 22 angel bro moe 5
entering a Title does little good Sep 21 out 1

Port Richey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance