Man Threw Woman in Lighter Fluid, Threatened to Set Her on Fire

Jun 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

A man threw a woman into a puddle of lighter fluid and threated to set her on fire in a New Port Richey apartment Thursday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2012
Jack

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I told you black people are dangerous!
GRRR

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Jack wrote:
I told you black people are dangerous!
So, what about CHARLIE MANSON; TED BUNDY; HENRY LEE LUCAS;THE ZODIAC KILLER; SON OF SAM;JOHN WAYNE GACY; JEFFREY DAHMER....Should I go on the list is long and white
Jack

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

GRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about CHARLIE MANSON; TED BUNDY; HENRY LEE LUCAS;THE ZODIAC KILLER; SON OF SAM;JOHN WAYNE GACY; JEFFREY DAHMER....Should I go on the list is long and white
Well... Charles manson was a cult leader, and they dont know who the zodiac killer was.
These people short of manson are serial killers, they were meticulous cold and calculated, has there been any black serial killers? I dont think so.
The difference between most black and white people that are dangerus is whites will rob someone at gun point (usually alone), and will take the money and run, blacks will rob someone at gunpoint with a group of usually three, they'll take the money and assult or shoot the victim.
You get a large group of whites in a downtown area you got a party, a large group of blacks in a downtown area it's a riot with looting.
These are just a couple of clear observations, its not racism, just what i see.
My first wife was black and i have a mixed race son thats 17, i had to put up with her ghetto ass family for 15 years she tried to keep her distance from them but would always get dragged into their stupid situations.
So to sum up this rant, blacks are dangerous, so are whites, look at crime satistics for your self, whites act alone because (i think) they feel shame for doing something wrong, blacks act as a group because they think they are owed something or they feel its their right. The proof is in the headlines, black usually dont act alone, unless its domestic violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Port Richey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Richey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Port Richey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE