ACD

Bartow, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I thought the correct spelling of her last name might help others recognize who we are talking about. I am sure the two of us is not the only patients she has been unethical with.
ANTIdoc

Bartow, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2009
I think it is a shame that a doctor is more interested in money instead of a person health. They took an oath to care for the people. If money is all they are after then they should be a lawyer. I think it is the duty of all patients to alert others to bad doctors like Jodi Nickel appears to be. That way insurance companies are not ripped off by doctors like this and the sick person will be able to get their health problem solved. People need to stand up to bad doctors as this doctors seems to be so these uncaring doctors are weeded out of the system. Come on people wake up just because MD is behind their name doesn't mean they care or will take care of your needs.
tellitlikeitis

Bartow, FL

#3 Nov 8, 2009
When a doctor can not even solve a simple rash problem then you know it is time to find a new doctor. This is what happened to me with Jodi Nickel who saw the rash. I went to a drug store and explain what the rash look like and was told what I needed and they solved my problem where Jodi Nickel didn't have a clue what to do. Can you imagine if a patient had a real problem she is clueless. Her personality sucks also believe me her smile is fake she drops that in a second if you don't agree with her on everything.
healthalert2

Bartow, FL

#4 Nov 12, 2009
If you would like an uncaring doctor then Jodi L. Nickel MD in Holiday, Florida is the one to see. This is my opinion. OH, that's right Jodi doesn't care what the patient has to say about anything. Again freedom of speech allows me to tell the truth as I see it.
ANTIdoc

Bartow, FL

#5 Nov 17, 2009
QUACK, is how I would describe Jodi Nickel MD practice and patient with senior citizens. I only hope she treat others better.
Soretothebone

Bartow, FL

#6 Dec 1, 2009
This doctor I have found to be very uncaring. When I was telling her what hurt me she looked at me as to say "who cares". It was as if I was wasting her time being in her office. Jodi Nickel is not worthy of your time find another doctor if you want to get help. The medicine she prescribed did nothing to help me. I don't think she knows what she is doing.
ACD

Bartow, FL

#7 Dec 12, 2009
This bad doctor Jodi Nickel MD you have to watch very carefully. She will write prescriptions but they will be for the most expensive medicine not the generic type. Also the medicine that she wrote for me never helped my symptoms after I got the medicine home and read what it was suppose to do. She really has no clue what she is doing.
Quackedup

Bartow, FL

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Doctors takes an oath to help people. Jodi Nickels must have been absent on that day. The only person she cares about is herself. I would not trust a person like this to take care of myself or a loved one. There are plenty of good doctors out there go to them don't waste your time, your health or your money by going to Jodi Nickels MD (ha, she is a joke)
tellitlikeitis

Bartow, FL

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Do not begin your New Years with Jodi Nickels MD for a doctor. You will not get what you and your insurance pay for. She has a smile but as soon as you disagree with her that smile turns into a whole different person. Beware of her when she is not smiling, I found out that means she is plotting against you. This is my experience and my opinion.
MartinCee

Madison, AL

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Ummm, I don't think any of you people have a clue. I'm 40 years old, and I have been seeing Dr. Nickel for about 3 or 4 years, and I ALWAYS describe her as the best, most thorough Dr. I've ever had. She's NEVER acted like she is not 100% interested in my health, even after she got mad at me for not getting my blood-work done when she asked me to... I came back months later, and I felt stupid and ashamed that I hadn't done what she asked, but she even probed further to ask about if I was "REALLY okay?" and I wound up admitting to her that I had blown off the lab work because I was depressed about some traumatic stuff in my personal life. Dr. Nickel was professional the whole time, and gave me the card to a local psychiatrist who could help me. Dr. Nickel said "I want you mentally as WELL as physically healthy." I don't think she was lying, I can tell when someone is full of B.S.
I feel sometimes that I am a slight hypochondriac, with the ailments I go to her with as often as I do. I am just taking advantage of the excellent health insurance I have, but you would think if she would get pissed off at anyone, it would be me, right? The one who takes up her valuable time for nothing? But she never has. In fact, I found this review while looking for her new address, since my mom is going there today on my recommendation, and I'm happy that my son is now 19 months old, old enough to be treated there too.
You people are the quacks, not Her. She's a great Dr.
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Nov 29, 2012
I also disagree with all of these negative reviews. Since they are all coming from Lakeland I feel that most likely these are all from the same disgruntled patient who was discharged from care. It takes A LOT for a doctor to discharge a patient. My husband and I both have had Dr. Nickel as our physician for about 6 years and have had nothing but positive experiences. She is compassionate,remembers little details about your family. I don't feel she is fake at all. She is a great doctor and I am an RN so I have experienced horrible physicians in my career, she is not one of them.
Still Alive

Port Richey, FL

#12 Jan 16, 2014
BEWARE of this Doctor. She cares more for the almighty $$ then she does your health. She WILL let you DIE!

Not all bad incidents occur in Lakeland!! I summarize that that comment came from the doctors office them selves because if I had followed her advise and took the medicine she told me to take because, and I quote, "I have the degree and you don't" yes, that is what I was told and if I had taken the medicine she wanted me to take, I would be DEAD right now.
Go at your own RISK!! Remember, the risk is YOUR life!!!!
Still Alive

Port Richey, FL

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I also disagree with all of these negative reviews. Since they are all coming from Lakeland I feel that most likely these are all from the same disgruntled patient who was discharged from care. It takes A LOT for a doctor to discharge a patient. My husband and I both have had Dr. Nickel as our physician for about 6 years and have had nothing but positive experiences. She is compassionate,remembers little details about your family. I don't feel she is fake at all. She is a great doctor and I am an RN so I have experienced horrible physicians in my career, she is not one of them.
Not all bad incidents occur in Lakeland!! I summarize that that comment came from the doctors office them selves because if I had followed her advise and took the medicine she told me to take because, and I quote, "I have the degree and you don't" yes, that is what I was told and if I had taken the medicine she wanted me to take, I would be DEAD right now.

BEWARE of this Doctor. She cares more for the almighty $$ then she does your health. She WILL let you DIE!

Go at your own RISK!! Remember, the risk is YOUR life!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Richey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Yorkers are extremely rude! (Jan '10) 4 hr felon watch 745
why no new topics? Wed of Purple tone 19
all is zero Nov 24 JOKER 1
Debate: Marijuana - Spring Hill, FL (Aug '10) Nov 20 pop goes wevil 165
Pasco county mugshots Nov 19 npr999 1
Car Falls into Expanding Florida Sinkhole Nov 11 pritty 1
Man charged with stealing political signs Nov 10 half the fun 3

Flood Warning for Pasco County was issued at November 27 at 10:21AM EST

Port Richey Dating
Find my Match