Man charged in strip club shooting

New Port Richey, Florida Deputies have arrested the man they say shot at three people in the parking lot of a strip club, wounding one man and sending a dancer to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
friend of victim

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2008
First of all she didn't work there.

Reporters need to get their facts straight before posting.
dont matter

Sarasota, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2008
friend of victim is right she didn't work there. she danced at another club and was visiting that club.it is very unfortunate of a thing to happen regardless of if she did or did not work there.thank you reporters for keeping the people informed of the things going on in our area....
concerned citizen

Sarasota, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2008
i would like to know why the public is getting reports of an arrest that was made in this case but yet at this time this person that was "arrested" has yet to be booked into the land o lakes facility?
Pasco Guy

Hudson, FL

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Don't worry, folks. They will put him in jail, the judge will order a $20.00 bail. He will bail out, be free to be among us all, then have trial.

In his trial, his attorneys will "show" how he didn't the shooting, but it was the other people who actually "shot themselves", accidently of course.

The judge will give him a gentle slap on the back of his hand and he will be a free man. And once again, we can all be very proud of our "judicial" system.

The guy who steals a loaf of bread, because his family is starving because he got laid off... Now there is stinkin' criminal. The judge will order him to prison for fifty years so he can "think" about all the lives he messed up.

I've seen it happen all too many times before. Just like people think we have a death penalty in this state. We do NOT have a death penalty in Florida.

When a convicted murderer can sit in jail for 25 years "waiting" for his "sentenced" to be carried out... that is NOT a death penalty. It is dying of natural causes.
KATHY DEMOTTE IN

Fullerton, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2008
WE ARE FROM KELLIES HOME TOWN OF DEMOTTE INDIANA
WE ARE ALL PRAYING AND PULLING FOR HER HERE EACH AND EVERY DAY.. THIS IS SUCH A HEART WRENCHING TRAGEDY THAT NOBODY IN THIS WORLD SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH!! I HOPE THEY CATCH ALL THE SOB'S INVOVED AND THEY ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!!
GOD BLESS KELLIE AND HER FAMILY
all lies

Sarasota, FL

#6 Feb 27, 2008
i know the person arrested for the shooting. he is a loving father/great friend not in a million years do i think he was the one that shot somebody. the police need to get all the facts do there job and find the real shooter. this is a case of being in the wrong plase at the wrong time and being accused of a terrable crim he did not commit!
find the trueth

Sarasota, FL

#7 Feb 27, 2008
my heart goes out to the family of the girl who was shot. i hope the police arrested the right person alot of people here know Bryan and know he is not capable of a crime like this. Our heart goes out for all the families Bryan also has two children at home that has been torn away from there father for a crime that we dont believe he did. He was arrested "In Connection" does not mean he did it. hopefully the police keep investigating and put the real criminal behind bars
Common Sense

Windermere, FL

#8 Feb 27, 2008
Does he hide his drugs in the empty cavity in his head where the brain is suppose to be?
cant believe

Sarasota, FL

#9 Feb 27, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
i would like to know why the public is getting reports of an arrest that was made in this case but yet at this time this person that was "arrested" has yet to be booked into the land o lakes facility?

they got the wrong person thts why
Bad Choices

Dunnellon, FL

#10 Feb 27, 2008
all lies wrote:
i know the person arrested for the shooting. he is a loving father/great friend not in a million years do i think he was the one that shot somebody. the police need to get all the facts do there job and find the real shooter. this is a case of being in the wrong plase at the wrong time and being accused of a terrable crim he did not commit!
Loving father with two kids at home? Then why was this idiot at a strip club.He is no better that the girls that (dance) in there.Only scum work in there and only scum go to watch,touch,go farther and spend money.They all suck!
Cant beleive this

Centerburg, OH

#12 Feb 27, 2008
Bad Choices wrote:
<quoted text>Stacey in Hammond. It was preventable. She chose to go.Nothing good comes from those nasty places! The people that do go or work there, are the filth of the earth. She should not have been supporting her "dancing friends" and she would be out and about. Not in a coma.
Sooo Stacey your saying it was preventable-- so what about the school shootings and mall shootings?? So they shouldnt be there right ?? Is that your answer?? PLEASE- are you kidding me-that is a crock of **** Kellie is the most careing person you will ever meet,she has the biggest heart-and beacuse she chose to dance in the PAST-does not make her a bad person nor mother-Do Not judge someones love for there child because they chose to dance and make money for there child-- it sounds like you are on-line 24-7 just waiting for someone to comment to put your two sense in-leave it alone-especially if you have nothing positive to say--These days you cant go to the grocery store with out something happening--Kelie i love you girl and i am praying for you everyday all day-and to all the family,your in my thoughts and prayers and cant even begin to think how Kellies mom is handling this,cause i would go nuts if someone was to hurt my daughter!! We love you all!!
Lea

Odessa, FL

#13 Feb 27, 2008
more people got shot at Columbine HS than ever got shot at 54. So, statistically, you're safer at the latter. More people got killed in my 4 years at MY HS than ever got killed at 54. HS death rate is higher than "those nasty places"...so maybe it'd be a wise choice to skip HS altogether. Right, BC? Oh, and let's not forget all those college girls in Gainesville...if they stayed home THEY'D still be alive and well, too...right, BC?
Heather Smith Wheatfield

Bloomington, IN

#14 Feb 27, 2008
Wow! Bravo, bravo! Someone let the record now show that you get what you get!I can't understand why any of you think that she deserved what she got? That's a terrible thing to say! And an even worse way to think and feel about something like this happening. I went to school with her also and I am here to tell you that she was far from the kind of person that deserved this. She had loved ones that are torn up over this. At least have some sympathy for her child and brothers! Shame on you that think she deserved it!
Says It Like It Is

Watseka, IL

#15 Feb 28, 2008
I'm not here to criticize Kelli and her being where she was at, because according to some I have done that enough.
I am just here to say that thank god they caught him and that this scum is off the street so he won't be able to do this to anyone again. Now all we have to hope for is that he stays off the street by getting what he deserves through the criminal justice system. Hopefully it doesn't fail like it has in so many other cases in Florida.
KATHY

Fullerton, CA

#16 Feb 28, 2008
ITS APPEARANT THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE CLAIMING IS SO GREAT. HE HAS TO LIVE WITH HIMSELF THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE, AND WHEN HIS KID OR KIDS NEED HIM GUESS WHERE HES GONNA BE?? THATS RIGHT FOLKS.. ROTTING IN A JAIL CELL WHERE HIS ASS BELONGS!! I FEEL NO PITTY OR SORROW FOR THIS SOB!! HE WANTED TO PLAY GOD AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT HIM.. HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR THING IN THE PROCESS SO LET THE LAW DUE AWAY WITH HIM! I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.. THAT YOU CLAIM TO KNOW THIS HEARTLESS PERSON!

Since: Feb 08

Watseka, IL

#17 Feb 28, 2008
all lies wrote:
He obviously wasn't showing his true colors to you and was leading a second life that you knew nothing of. He was just putting up a front to hide his criminal activity to his family and friends. You just keep on thinking that he didn't commit this crime in your twisted mind and only time will tell if he did or not. I'm sure the police did get all the facts in this situation hence the fact that they made an arrest.
So that is all I'm going to say about this unless challenged.
Are you kidding me

Saint Cloud, FL

#18 Feb 29, 2008
Do you ppl realize that Kellie was shot IN THE BACK OF HER HEAD??? SHE WAS LEAVING!!! That stupid mother fu**er shot her IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! Do you GET THAT??? Who EVER deserves that other than the ass face that shot her?? He's the one that needs to be shot in the fuc*in head for real! My heart and my prayers go out to Kellie's son, her mom... who has not left her daughters side, her brothers, and all of her friends. Hopefully her little man will have the mom back that he remembered before she left that night. And if that stupid mf isn't killed by somebody in Land O'Lakes prison, I hope he rots for a real long time in that cell.
Jasper

Saint Petersburg, FL

#19 Feb 29, 2008
Are you kidding me? Your prayers won't get past the ceiling using words like mother fu**er and fuc*in head.
No one deserves to be shot and my prayer is for God to work in the situation for the good of all.
This was taked from the article.....[The sheriff's office described both victims as patrons of the bar..The sheriff's office said the VICTIMS got into an argument with several people that turned physical.] It might be that they are responsible for their own hurt.

These things happen when morals are loosened and forgottened. Strip Clubs are cess pools of corruption and crime.

I tend to think in this instance there were no innocent victims unless the shooter was honest in saying he was shooting at the bouncer, as yet unnamed.
The law

Cape Coral, FL

#20 Feb 29, 2008
I'm a corrections officer for the state of florida. This slime ball has a long record and needs to be perminatley locked away. Send him to us we'll make sure he gets a warm welcome
gigi

Roslindale, MA

#21 Mar 1, 2008
"loving father"? I'm sorry, but top quality husbands and dads don't step foot inside strip clubs, for any reason.

I am so sorry about what happened to Kellie. Anyone know what her condition is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Richey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch Edward J McCann close Sun teachers pet 5
why is forum SPRING HILL dead Feb 28 teachers pet 7
Good Music (Jan '14) Feb 27 gab 75
Salute's Italian Restaurant Closed (Sep '13) Feb 24 crum bum 13
What's the best way to pick a reputable locksmith? Feb 24 rodi 2
Review: Gulf Coast Window Tinting (Nov '13) Feb 19 Scott 4
Lost but never found Feb 17 Run262 7
Port Richey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web