"Person of Interst" sought in Tarpon Springs murder

Police are asking for help from the public in locating a "person of interest" in the death Monday of a 25-year-old New Port Richey man. Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Suave

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2007
Get em & put him away he don't need 2 be in the streets..
he look sick!!
Baby

Havana, FL

#2 Aug 22, 2007
Find Him and put him in jail. that guy looks crazy seems like he should have already been locked up some where. I knew micheal he was a great guy he will be missed.
David Steele

Monroe, LA

#3 Aug 22, 2007
Thanks so much. The guy was found today, killed himself. Don't know why he couldn't have just killed himself and left my brother alone.
concerned parent

AOL

#4 Aug 22, 2007
it's a shame that everyone has been telling the cops who was behind all the shooting in holiday lake estates. everyone even asked the cops "is it going to take someone to die for them to do anything". i know a lot of the terrorized families in hle and have felt bad for them. maybe the cops should check out the friends that found him if you know what i mean. god said do not hate thy neighbor. i didn't hate maniatis but prayed for him, but you know what, he's going to rot in hell hurray!!!!!!!!!! thank you god for putting an end to all this.
Baby

Havana, FL

#5 Aug 22, 2007
I hate to feel happy about someone dying But that kid got what he deserved,I just wish that he would have killed himself before he took bama's life.
Obey the law

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Justice served!
Baby

Havana, FL

#7 Aug 22, 2007
David Steele wrote:
Thanks so much. The guy was found today, killed himself. Don't know why he couldn't have just killed himself and left my brother alone.
David Iv'e never met you but I have known your brother for about 2 years,words cant even begin to explain the hurt that our family has endured,our prayers go out to you and your family.
concerned in general

Tampa, FL

#8 Aug 22, 2007
why was this guy wandering around some apartment complexes rental office to begin with
Baby

Havana, FL

#9 Aug 22, 2007
May god bless bama's soul.can't beleive he's gone.I thank god for seeing him in panama city just 3 weeks ago,our last visit with eachother was a good one.our family will always remember you and keep your family in prayer.
everyone

Havana, FL

#10 Aug 22, 2007
I hope the family of that f... up boy learns a lesson from all this,seems like you'll have alot people who would like to see the rest of you gone. your family needs to find JESUS and for your son, brother,etc I hope he burns in HELL.....
jennifer

Brandon, FL

#11 Aug 22, 2007
first off i just want to say that he was a great man with a big heart (bama) and he would do anything for the people he loved.. he was an outgoing guy who loved to see people happy and enjoying themselves... he loved and talked about his family and adorable son all of the time.. may he rest in peace and know that everyhthing will be ok because he is in a better place now... i love you baby and will miss you dearly!:)
DAN

Myakka City, FL

#12 Aug 22, 2007
wow that sux
Baby

Havana, FL

#13 Aug 23, 2007
jennifer wrote:
first off i just want to say that he was a great man with a big heart (bama) and he would do anything for the people he loved.. he was an outgoing guy who loved to see people happy and enjoying themselves... he loved and talked about his family and adorable son all of the time.. may he rest in peace and know that everyhthing will be ok because he is in a better place now... i love you baby and will miss you dearly!:)
Jenn we know you loved him he loved you too hold on to that we love you.
parent

AOL

#14 Aug 23, 2007
everyone wrote:
I hope the family of that f... up boy learns a lesson from all this,seems like you'll have alot people who would like to see the rest of you gone. your family needs to find JESUS and for your son, brother,etc I hope he burns in HELL.....
oh i so agree with you. his family (mom and sister) needs to be locked up for hiding him everytime he did something wrong. and as far as his f ed up gang member friends (from orlando).the police know who they are and also know they were involved in some of the shootings, why haven't they been arrested. hummm you think the cops should get off their rear ends and do something before another life is taken
jesus walks

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Aug 23, 2007
it's an unfortunate situation.
David Steele

Monroe, LA

#16 Aug 23, 2007
Thanks to everyone who has been praying for our family. Only thru strength from the Lord will we be able to make it thru this trying time. Michael was a great man, still is, and I know that he would want his family to stand strong and stand together.
amanda

Tampa, FL

#17 Aug 23, 2007
man i miss my doq.
Worried

Odessa, FL

#19 Aug 23, 2007
was this George Maniatis's son???
Worried

Odessa, FL

#20 Aug 23, 2007
IS THIS GEORGE'S SON???
Debra Henry

Monroe, LA

#21 Aug 23, 2007
I am Michael's aunt. It is always sad when a young life is lost, but especially when that life is taken. I don't understand the type of community that LET this Rob upset everyone. This has made our local news here in Decatur, Alabama, there is no way on God's green earth I would have move because of this young man. My heart goes out to his mother, because she is a mother and so am I. But my undying loyalty stands with my sister and family now. I pray that from now on when someone is bullying a whole town, someone will have enough guts to stop it , with or without the police's help. I can tell you all, this wouldn't have happened in our neighborhood.

Jennifer, I'm looking forward to meeting you and your parents. Thank you for loving my nephew and treating him good. My prayers or with you and your family as well.

Life is so short. Never take a friend for granted and always be sure the ones you love know it.

From a struggling family in Decatur, Alabama, thank you for your kind words and prayers for my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Richey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch Edward J McCann close 1 hr teachers pet 5
why is forum SPRING HILL dead Sat teachers pet 7
Good Music (Jan '14) Fri gab 75
Salute's Italian Restaurant Closed (Sep '13) Feb 24 crum bum 13
What's the best way to pick a reputable locksmith? Feb 24 rodi 2
Review: Gulf Coast Window Tinting (Nov '13) Feb 19 Scott 4
Lost but never found Feb 17 Run262 7
Port Richey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web