What happened with Fink?
Concerned

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Does anyone know what happened to POPD Fink?
It appears the karma train has arrived for Port Orford Police Department and Cpl. Fink.

The media silence is not going last forever.

There are several stories out there that show just how honest Fink was... I am a witness to a series of crimes committed in Curry County.
Thanks to Fink's poor judgement and terrible values, the accused is a fugitive hiding among you right there in Port Orford. Have you noticed a rise in home-invasion crimes since May?

Did you know that instead of arresting individuals Cpl. Fink provided offenders with courtesy rides to the county jail to 'surrender'? By not arresting, and then mirandizing the suspect, Cpl. Fink was incapable of testifing.

Too bad the Fink investigation collected by OSP was passed through DA "Let's make a deal" Dial's office before going to Coos DA. My story is going to OSP and Coos DA. I gave Curry Victims Services all the assistance and time that I could. It was an attempt to help them convict someone for the good of the public (ie, stop a repeat offender), but their choice to allow the plea deal to become a fugitive issue will hopefully be exposed.

Thanks for reading. I would like to hear from any advocates (DV, Legal, Child) who would like to be involved in grass-root media campaigning to expose Curry County's bias treatment of crime-victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Nov 18 Musikologist 16
a myrtle point alumni gets justice (Jul '15) Oct '16 Was justice served 4
Storm Oct '16 Jan 1
News Oregon festival's giant nutcracker: 41 feet (Nov '14) Nov '14 DILF 4
News Talent woman finds possible tsunami debris (Mar '12) Jan '14 cticker 3
Is Your Online Marketing Campaign Effective Eno... (May '13) May '13 SuccessAds2 1
Flood Warning for Curry County starting Novembe... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Fawna 1

Port Orford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Orford Mortgages