Electric bill higher? Blame the cold ...

Electric bill higher? Blame the cold weather

There are 1 comment on the Curry Coastal Pilot story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Electric bill higher? Blame the cold weather. In it, Curry Coastal Pilot reports that:

PORT ORFORD Electric bills have been higher this winter, mainly because it has been colder, the Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative Board of Directors was told at last week's regular meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Curry Coastal Pilot.

ginny

Chicago, IL

#1 May 18, 2011
This is very understandable. I know that when the weather gets colder, I want to crank my thermometer up, not just leave it at the regular 68*F that I normally have it set at. I think, though, that there are energy saving solutions that can help save money. You just have to talk to your hvac company ( http://www.ocresidentialservices.com ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeFazio to hold town hall Monday at Roseburg Hi... Aug 1 We hate coos bay ... 1
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 17
Looking for someone to facesit me (Mar '16) Jul '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 3
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
News Oregon festival's giant nutcracker: 41 feet (Nov '14) Nov '14 DILF 4
News Talent woman finds possible tsunami debris (Mar '12) Jan '14 cticker 3
Is Your Online Marketing Campaign Effective Eno... (May '13) May '13 SuccessAds2 1

Port Orford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Port Orford Mortgages