Recruiting Apartment Roommate! (For 2...

Recruiting Apartment Roommate! (For 2 br apartment)

Posted in the Port Orchard Forum

Kachun

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jun 7, 2013
-$437 / 900ft²

I am about to move into Gig Harbor Villa soon, probably sometime in the end of this week. This apartment im looking at is about 875 in total, so spliting between two person would be about 436 (which include water, sewer and garbage etc). Add electric is about 100 some or more.. which we are going to split it... just to be fair. Same thing goes for internet, unless you don't need it then I will buy it for myself. The application fee is about 45 dollar. The 500 deposit fee will be split into 250 from us, and also note that 500 include the 150 being non refundable cleaning charge so dont expect to get all 250 back when you move back out. Gig Harbor VIlla is located right next to fred mayer, goodwill, mcdonald, gamestop etc/ Is a great location, the room are decently clean, though a bit aged, is still of adequate condition.-

If you are interested email me at [email protected]
I am gettting annoyed by the spam lately so if you can't meet me in gig harbor in person then arrangement would not be made I afraid. I'm looking forward in moving to villa with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Gig Harbor (Nov '13) Jul 17 Jennaf2m 105
Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare (Jan '10) May '16 Momoffour0823 10
woman po walgreens,yellowish 1989 I love pink s... May '16 montrose0013 1
Group sex (Feb '12) May '16 montrose0013 13
woman in walgreens 6pm tonight grey suv May '16 montrose0013 2
magen jones Apr '16 Heather 5
Doberman pincher (Dec '15) Dec '15 Thetornado 1

Port Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance