steve

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Ordered from tommy's online and went in to pick up and i overheard tommy himself saying haven't had dough for a hour. So they were taking orders knowing damn well they couldnt fill em. I gave em a chance and i never got my pizza after three hours. I told tommy himself to credit my account 24.34 and he said no problem. Two weeks later they never did credit my account and i called them to see why. The guy on the phone acted like oh well and never intended to pay me back. Beware of port orchard tommy's pizza
jen

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

If I could give Tommy's of Silverdale no stars I would. Hands down the very worst customer service. We ordered a pizza at 4:30 today and it didn't arrive until 6:20! At 5:50 I called to find out where our pizza was and "Joe" informed me that one driver took the pizza and couldn't get on base, returned and when a second driver who had base access came in the pizza was sent out. I'm really confused why they never called to let us know there was an issue and give us some options. To top it all off the pizza was barely warm, dry and very salty. I tried to call back at 6:10 when the pizza still had not arrived and they would not answer the phone. I tried calling again after the pizza came and still no answer. Their website says they are open till 10pm sooo your guess is as good as mine. We will never order from these people again and I've already shared this review with a local restaurant review site.
brett

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

waited 2 hours to get pizza very bad like a card board box wont order again
disappointed

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

By far the WORST pizza I have ever had. Took an hour and forty five minutes to get a cold, hard, tasteless pizza delivered. Requested a refund the next day but they would only offer to make a new pizza for us. Why would I want to put myself through that again. NO THANKS, NOT NOW, NOT EVER AGAIN.
not all bad

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

I order Tommys because it is the only place that has gluten free crusts (I'm allergic to gluten so my pizza options are limited) I've only had one problem with them in the year and a half I have been going through them exclusively.
I called the east Bremerton tommys, ordered 3 pizzas. They said they were out of GF crusts, but would call silverdale and I would have my pizza in the usual 30 mins no problem.
45mins later a frantic pizza guy called me back apologising profusely. Silverdale had made my pizza on regular crust so it had to be remade.
By the time he got there he was apologizing and seemed very upset with the other tommys.
I think part of the issues tommys has is between the different shops. East Bremerton always has pizzas that taste good and are on time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Port Orchard Discussions

Search the Port Orchard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 14 hr EasyEed 710
Review: B Plus Retro And More Video Games (Sep '13) Jun '14 Bplus Retro and More 3
Fewer tickets issued in Pierce County during em... Jun '14 DanCollins888 1
Gig Harbor-based website to help cut commute times (Dec '12) Jun '14 Skipthetrip 2
Mary Geraldine Taylor, 71 May '14 Nita Hiler 1
A new source of entertainment for all ages. May '14 Courtney 1
Pride Foundation Supports the Educational Dreams May '14 davi9d traversa 2
•••
•••

Port Orchard News Video

•••
Port Orchard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Orchard Jobs