Man claims self-defense in killing

Man claims self-defense in killing

There are 75 comments on the TheNewsTribune.com story from Oct 12, 2006, titled Man claims self-defense in killing. In it, TheNewsTribune.com reports that:

Suspect says victim attacked him KAREN HUCKS; The News Tribune Published: October 12th, 2006 01:00 AM Jason Michael Stowe says he met with Patrick Luigi Piccolo on Monday to pay a drug debt, but ended up ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewsTribune.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BOBBIE BRAN

Puyallup, WA

#68 May 6, 2009
&if you do wanna buck up hit us up 2x5x3 5x3x4 5x1x6x2
Silly ass, runnin your mouth.. tsk tsk.
BOBBIE BRAN

Puyallup, WA

#69 May 6, 2009
Just here wrote:
<quoted text>
To the part where you say you hope that the pattern is broken.
UNLESS someone takes that little girl from her mommy I am afraid she will have a hard life.
Her MOMMY is messed up. I pray someone will help her.
Actually, her mother is my best friend.. and her mom has been clean and sober for a few years now.. so I wouldn't go and run your mouth saying that her mother is a bad person, because honestly- she's not. You'd fucking lose your mind if you lost someone you loved unconditionally too. Paris has the best mother ever and is surrounded DAILY with great people who love her! Stop assuming from the past.. seriously. If you don't know what's happening NOW- or even back in 2008- then don't say anything cause in 2008 she was sober. Dickweed.
Puyallup

Puyallup, WA

#70 May 25, 2009
PJ had sex with his baby's mom when she was only 15 and he was 20, is that not rape? How many other loser girls did he have sex with before they were 18? Such a loser, I am so glad he is gone. As far as a plan hit for Jason, you should be thanking him instead. Here, let me, THANK YOU JASON!
CONFUSED

Seattle, WA

#71 Oct 2, 2009
um wow. so girls that sleep with grown up boys are losers? a few minutes ago you said this cat RAPED girls? so which one is it....
Tapps2

Seattle, WA

#72 Nov 3, 2009
Jason shot my son in the hand with a pellet gun when they were in the 6th grade.When my son was 16 he showed me his swollen and infected hand.I couldnt believe he had it in there for so long. He never told me when it happened.
I said what kind of kid would shoot a friend even if it was just a pellet gun!!!!Jasons lack on conscience showed early on.
=
kelly wrote:
im positive that stowe killed more than one person. i met him when i lived in palm bay, fl. there were so many things that went wrong in that house. he lived with greg. and stowe, what happened to morgan. he didnt fucking commit suicide you fuck. stowe claimed to have found him dead in the bedroom. suicide? because of money and drugs and innocent person lost their life. there were no reports in the news about this incident. i wondered what the hell happened. it really freaked me out. morgan was my friend too. i wanted to know the details. it was hush hush. i was told to forget about it. all i can remember is seeing so much traffic come in and out of that house. guns in every room. criminals all hiding out. why didnt i turn them in, well, i didnt want to be shot. i always had an attraction to bad men. stowe was the baddest of all. i guess they say opposites attract.
Your a Joke

Seattle, WA

#73 Nov 13, 2009
BOBBIE BRAN wrote:
Whoever said PJ RAPED GIRLS.. YOU BETTER BUCK UP AND STATE WHO YOU ARE.. CLOSE FRIEND MY ASS!!! PJ was one badass dude, and yeah he maybe got caught up, but really- who doesn't. The Piccolo family goes hard. Point blank period. JASON STOWE IS A FUCKING FAT AZN LOSER, WHO BETTER HIDE WHEN HE GETS OUT.. CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE HARD OUT HERE ON THESE STREETS WHEN HE'S A FREE MAN (IF HE MAKES IT ALIVE IN JAIL.. ALREADY PEOPLE ARE PLANNING A HIT ON HIM IN THERE).. BEST BELIEVE THAT!
Go smoke some more oxy bitch!!! Too bad your poor white trash that wont even beable to make it to where he is gonna be. And 150 pounds thats pretty fat your a fucking moron!!!! Your a cool guy racist and everything. Im going put my number online so people can call me cuz im hard im from scumner. Youll od on drugs before he gets out but thanks for your threats;)
Know Daddy

Bonney Lake, WA

#74 Mar 22, 2011
Learned criminal activity from his father. This is why daddy is still sending money to Jason in prison so he can still support his habit and keep from being someone's shower stall buddy. Stowe is a great family? Try working for this crook. Oh I forgot, he's taken his money and his mistresses and fled to Arizona. Maggot!
Puyallup

Puyallup, WA

#75 Mar 31, 2011
Have not checked out this blog in a long time. Heard that Jason has "fuck you" across his knuckles. Do you think this is a sign of him learning from his mistakes? I also heard that he has yet to try to make any ammends to the children that he left without a father. Where is all the money he always braged about having? Loser!!!!!!!!!!
Bobbie Bran

United States

#76 Apr 10, 2011
Your a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Go smoke some more oxy bitch!!! Too bad your poor white trash that wont even beable to make it to where he is gonna be. And 150 pounds thats pretty fat your a fucking moron!!!! Your a cool guy racist and everything. Im going put my number online so people can call me cuz im hard im from scumner. Youll od on drugs before he gets out but thanks for your threats;)
Please dont post on here again unless you know what youre talking about. Idiot
baby sister
#77 Aug 16, 2012
Puyallup wrote:
I understand that Jason showed up high as a kite and that mom was drunk. Rumor is she has a big problem with ETOH. I also heard that Anthony nor the baby sister showed up for the sentencing. That just shows how guilty they must feel, if that is at all possible. Just in case you were not aware, PJ senior signed off all his land to the younest daughter right after he murdered those 2 people. How is it that she can keep all that land, valued worth million? How come we are having to foot the bill for everything while she sits on her hind end and does her drugs, while even Pierce County paid to clean up the propery? This is not right! She knew her dad had murdered those 2 people and yet allowed PJ junior to burn the truck (he was not aware till he came back from the deed). She knew he had murdered them when she went with her dad for him to sigh the land over to her. Someone who is named April needs to look into this and make it right.
Jason got 17 years with possible 14 months off for good behavior. I don't think he will ever see freedom again. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that PJ is where he is. He was helping a lot of people take the wrong road and we are better without him and his kind. I do feel sorry for Jason's family as I believe they truly tried to get Jason well. His girl friend is better off without him too. I know she will miss the plastic surg. he has been paying for her but maybe she can get her life back in order and be proud of what she is doing. As for PJ's 2 kids, lets hope that the patten will be broken and that they will live a productive and honest life.
i find it a little insulting. One come take a strand of my hair for a drug test, i dont use drugs. Two didn't know about anything til after he signed. Three, county never helped clean shit, the property clean up is all done and all out of my pocket. Four i dont condone my family and refuse to help any of them and have been sued twice turns out you shouldnt give something away and try to take it back when your demands or ultimatums are not met. five, pj didn't know about the Janine being killed nor that is was in the truck. He thought it was insurance fraud because it wasn't the first time he had done this. Six, my grandparents are to blame if anyone they condoned my father and siblings and still do. its sad you all have a nasty comment but none know the real telruth. Keep hating people.
baby sister
#78 Aug 16, 2012
kola wrote:
i would just like to say i can not believe how many people are talking about our family, do you have nothing better to do? I just want to set the record straight my mom is allergic to alcohol therefor we would have to take her to the E.R. Before she could even get close to getting drunk. My brother made a wrong choice and he is paying for it maybe everyone could stop judging and get on with there own life. In court after his family bashed on my brother, which i can understand if it was the oppisite i would just be furious! After that they asked J if he had anything to say he said" I am sorry for his kids and family, for my family, and for the lifestyle i chose when i didn't even realize what i was getting into" I am writing not to reply to any of these comments. I am writing simply to say i know P.J.'s family is suffering and my family is sorry for that, but J's family is suffering to and he paying his time so leave it be please. We are with you J~K
i appreciate your sympathy and am also sorry for my brothers actions. It took a wrong turn and unfortunately we all are victims now. No one is responsible but the two boys and again I personally am deeply sorry for the tragedy that hit our family's.
baby sister

United States

#79 Aug 16, 2012
kola wrote:
i would just like to say i can not believe how many people are talking about our family, do you have nothing better to do? I just want to set the record straight my mom is allergic to alcohol therefor we would have to take her to the E.R. Before she could even get close to getting drunk. My brother made a wrong choice and he is paying for it maybe everyone could stop judging and get on with there own life. In court after his family bashed on my brother, which i can understand if it was the oppisite i would just be furious! After that they asked J if he had anything to say he said" I am sorry for his kids and family, for my family, and for the lifestyle i chose when i didn't even realize what i was getting into" I am writing not to reply to any of these comments. I am writing simply to say i know P.J.'s family is suffering and my family is sorry for that, but J's family is suffering to and he paying his time so leave it be please. We are with you J~K
i am sorry for your family's loss and mine. Sometimes good people make bad choices and my family is not innocent.
PastEmployee1980 s

Auburn, WA

#80 Sep 17, 2012
Hmmm....I just had to jump in on this. I agree with a screwed up kid being the result (sometimes) of bad parent/s. I also know the father Bryan Stowe. Believe me when I say, he didn't get wealthy from hard work and faith. He cheated employees out of prevailing wages (records can prove this) and damn near every job he did he was screwing somebody over or doing it illegally. He got rich off cheating, lying and stealing. He is not a good or honest man. Perhaps his son Jason witnessed enough to carry on in the same manner. I don't know.

Guess who is currently in jail? Bryan Stowe for all his past shady work history and criminal activity. I guess you didn't ever get to see the REAL Bryan Stowe. Consider yourself lucky!

As for the Mom, Linda, she seemed like a nice lady and was easy to work for. Otherwise I didn't know much about her. She and Bryan divorced some years after I worked for them.

RE: iam a very good believer in if you show me a screwed up kid i can show you a screwed up parent.and in fact this is what you can see here, only i know personally the father of jason is a good man who has improved many things in this state which you all enjoy not to mention the many people that he employed.as for their money they earned it from hard work and faith.
Telling it like it is

Puyallup, WA

#81 Feb 25, 2014
Just read this blog and I have to say Jason is where he belongs. The blame lays at his dad who is one of the nastiest man you'll ever meet.
Puyallup

Bonney Lake, WA

#82 Jun 24, 2014
I knew both Jason and PJ and it is a sad situation all around. One yound man lost his life, another will be locked up for most his life, and two young children will never know there father.
Even worse when they get older and look their father up on the internet they will see all these ugly comments people are writing.
Drugs are horrible and they turn good people into bad people, who only live for the next fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Gig Harbor (Nov '13) 10 hr Mattack 106
Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare (Jan '10) May '16 Momoffour0823 10
woman po walgreens,yellowish 1989 I love pink s... May '16 montrose0013 1
Group sex (Feb '12) May '16 montrose0013 13
woman in walgreens 6pm tonight grey suv May '16 montrose0013 2
magen jones Apr '16 Heather 5
Doberman pincher (Dec '15) Dec '15 Thetornado 1

Port Orchard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance