Man claims self-defense in killing

Full story: TheNewsTribune.com

Suspect says victim attacked him KAREN HUCKS; The News Tribune Published: October 12th, 2006 01:00 AM Jason Michael Stowe says he met with Patrick Luigi Piccolo on Monday to pay a drug debt, but ended up ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KAT

Port Orchard, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Unfortunately, when there is long term substance abuse, domestic violence and lack of accountability for these behaviors, such as in "P.J."s parents. The natural coarse seems that the children inevitably follow in the footsteps of the example that was set for them.
Being close to the family more than a decade, and am saddened to see such tragedy... however... not surprized.
One only needs to look at Patrick Sr's criminal history to see where he was leading his family.
Bonney Lake

Ocean Shores, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

Just wanted to say knowing OF the family for
about the same period of time I can only agree
with comment #1. It's just a trouble and senesless
loss of life What would have happened if he had positve guadiance in his life. Lets not forget the
parents of the other. What a tragey this is for them and there son.
the other side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

Judged:

I am angry with all you drug addict sympathizers. The dude was selling drugs...the dude was involved in murder... the dude had a bad rep all along. He apparently thought he had some God-given immunity to the laws of the universe...What goes around, comes around...remember that you drug addict sympathizers.
KENT

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2006

PJ WAS MY EX- BOYFRIEND AND MY SON'S FATHER. HE HAD A LOT OF TROUBLE IN HIS LIFE WHICH IS WHY I NEVER WANTED HIM AROUND MY SON. IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE EVERYTHING HE DID CAUGHT UP WITH HIM AND UNFORTUNATELY IN SUCH A VIOLENT WAY.
Sumner

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

Maybe the person who pulled the trigger has some blame? And his parents for obviously not being a "positive guidiance" for him. Maybe he was given to much growing up and never held accountable. Must be nice to shoot someone behind the left ear and have your mom post $750,000 bail. Sounds like J. Stowe has had trouble with drug addiction (and obviously the time he spent in California which mommy and daddy probably paid for didn't help) and a prior assault charge at the age of 20! What went wrong here?
Tacoma

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2006

I agree that J. Stowe has issues. When he was young he thought he walked on water. Guess what Jason....buy your way out of this one. It's funny how your life ended up. I've waited many years waiting to see you crumble. I will live a very happy, educated and loving life. While you, as uneducated, money hungry, ulgy boy will spend sometime in a prision where your money means nothing. Enjoy the time alone, I'll be thinking about you.
Puyallup WA

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Im so confused i never knew "PJ" but i do know Jason, I was unaware of the trouble he is in when i just met him a lil while ago he is such a nice, good, hardworking guy... Im glad i met him, i understand what he did is wrong and not acceptable but everyone DOES make mistakes and i believe that drugs do affect people and the choices they make. it is unfair that a young man had to die but people need to look at both sides of the story... drugs were involved and maybe Jason is just claiming self defense maybe it was... Can any of you say that you wouldnt kill for one of your loved ones such as your parents or your own girlfriend.... think about it before you gfo pointing fingers make sure your own hands are clean!
V.Z.
Sumner

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

I am glad we will be free from both of them.
Puyallup

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2007

By the way, Jason is out on bail and is still active in the drug scene. He is a liar about the self defense and it will come out at trail. And I agree with Sumner above, we are beter off in this world without either of them to buy drugs or steal from us that live by the golden rule. PJ's father is getting what he deseres too!
very close friend

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Judged:

lets get it straight.. does anyone remember what pj has done in his fucked up useless life. hmmm.. lets see. Raped numerous girls which we will be proved in court, helped his dad burn to people who were is his stepmom. i believe that is murder, is it not? Its pretty funny how people are so quick to point a finger.but what person is going to let some fool come rape and burn the girlfriend and then go for the family and then for jason. dont let his family make excuses for him. the whole community knows that pj was a piece of shit that would do anything for his drugs and money. and yeah he picked a good family god knows the stowes have endless amounts of money. And do you honestly think that if pj was given the money he demanded that he wouldnt be back for more. the whole family is fucked up and it all goes back to what pj's father taught him. so please dont point any fingers. anyone you talk to in sumner has had some threat from pj and has said they are thankful that he is off the streets but sad that jason had to go through this bullshit. which could have been prevented if the court kept pj's ass off the streets. Do you think jason wanted to do this, do you think he didn't know what the consequenses would be. Obviously there was no other choice.
Obviously

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Judged:

Their is alway a choice. Threats made by a person with no weapon, is not nor a reason to kill that person when they don't have a weapon on them. Even if Jason had a gun, and PJ had a baseball bat it still wouldn't be self defense. The weapon's have to be equal to be self defense.
San

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Judged:

Obviously, Try again. The weapons do NOT have to be equal to be in self defense. A baseball bat is just as dangerous as a gun. Try reading what constitutes a deadly weapon in our RCW's.
Doctor No

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2007

Judged:

Seems they both suck, he could have called the cops... killing is a sin, they were both murderers.
Siggy Freud

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

Drugs and drug users all need help bad. Unfortunately, jails don't work or they would be tearing them down insted of building new ones. Dead is dead.
Siggy Freud

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

Now what?
Watcher

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2007

http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/calend...

Here is a link, tells you of all filings, precedings etc.
Puyallup

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

First of all I want everyone to know that all but one of my postings have been removed. Let's see how long this one will last. Everything I have posted has been the truth.
Rumor, Jason has been offered and accepted a plea for 15 years and will be in court Sept. 28th 2007.
Fact-Jason has been arrested twice in the last month, last time was Sept. 4th 2007 with drug related charges.
Rumor, Anthony Piccolo is selling oxy to Jason (he has a huge RX) and has given evidence to the defense about some prior fire setting PJ did.
Rumor, Anthony Piccolo gave the evidence in exchange for not being put in jail him self.
Rumor, Anthony Piccolo is selling and using Heroin and his wife is using too. She is on methadone.
Fact, Anthony Piccolo and his wife have a son living with them.
Why if Jason has been arrested has his bail not been pulled and why is he not in jail? Why if Anthony Piccolo is a drug dealer, is he not in jail? Why is the doctor writing the RX's not in jail? Why is a small little boy allowed to live with a known drug dealer? Why is the pros. att. not doing everything in her power to put Jason where he belongs for a long long time. Is this what mommy and daddy's money can buy?
Obviously

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

San, for one thing yes I understand a baseball bat is considered a deadly weapon, but it's not self defence unless the other person has a weapon. A baseball bat, and a gun aren't equal weapon's and they do have to be equal. Because Jason had a gun, and PJ didn't have a weapon that is not self-defence.
Puyallup

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

Why has Jason's bail not been pulled? Why is he not in jail? Again, is this what mom's and dad's money can buy????????
Puyallup

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2007

I understand that Jason showed up high as a kite and that mom was drunk. Rumor is she has a big problem with ETOH. I also heard that Anthony nor the baby sister showed up for the sentencing. That just shows how guilty they must feel, if that is at all possible. Just in case you were not aware, PJ senior signed off all his land to the younest daughter right after he murdered those 2 people. How is it that she can keep all that land, valued worth million? How come we are having to foot the bill for everything while she sits on her hind end and does her drugs, while even Pierce County paid to clean up the propery? This is not right! She knew her dad had murdered those 2 people and yet allowed PJ junior to burn the truck (he was not aware till he came back from the deed). She knew he had murdered them when she went with her dad for him to sigh the land over to her. Someone who is named April needs to look into this and make it right.

Jason got 17 years with possible 14 months off for good behavior. I don't think he will ever see freedom again. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that PJ is where he is. He was helping a lot of people take the wrong road and we are better without him and his kind. I do feel sorry for Jason's family as I believe they truly tried to get Jason well. His girl friend is better off without him too. I know she will miss the plastic surg. he has been paying for her but maybe she can get her life back in order and be proud of what she is doing. As for PJ's 2 kids, lets hope that the patten will be broken and that they will live a productive and honest life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of74
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Port Orchard News Video

•••
Port Orchard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Port Orchard Jobs

•••
•••
•••