Arc of Southwest Washington fires dir...

Arc of Southwest Washington fires director

There are 1 comment on the The Columbian story from Jun 7, 2018, titled Arc of Southwest Washington fires director. In it, The Columbian reports that:

The Arc of Southwest Washington has fired its executive director and likely won't be able to open its planned thrift store in central Vancouver. The long-struggling human services agency, which serves people with developmental and intellectual disabilities, hired David Wunderlin two years ago after Michael Piper stepped down as executive director .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

Frank Wastradowski

Vancouver, WA

#1 Jun 24, 2018
I am curious if I can be of help. I do have history with ARC. In the 70's, I was president of ARC for 2 years. I also worked in retail (groceries, over 30 years). I am 71 years old and am not as sharp as I used to be, but perhaps I could help in some way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orchard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pierce County pair found guilty of assault, the... (Feb '06) Sep '18 shirinpulcino 13
Hot 18 + nude girl pics (May '12) Aug '18 Hfm 2
Review: A Bug In A Rug Daycare (Jan '10) Jul '18 Betty Brown 17
Group sex (Feb '12) Jun '18 Kwb 21
Tina party Jun '18 Droggy38 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Gig Harbor (Nov '13) Jun '18 Sierra A 141
Married looking for side girl (Feb '18) Feb '18 Pantieboy79 1

Port Orchard Jobs

Personal Finance

Port Orchard Mortgages