Disgusted

Conklin, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Is it common practice for NYS Troopers to have girlfriends all the way up the east coast???
too bad

Niceville, FL

#2 Feb 5, 2013
How the hell would we know?

Why would we care?

Come back with something a little more relevant.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 5, 2013
too bad wrote:
Why would we care?
Got any idea what the first poster is getting at?

“Life enthusiast”

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#4 Mar 13, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Got any idea what the first poster is getting at?
She is frustrated because troopers do screw around a lot. They usually blame their jobs instead if an unsteady brain and d**k urges. Every cop I knew personally, was a cheater. They had wives, kids... Did not matter... She is upset , that is all...
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Lil_fox13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is frustrated because troopers do screw around a lot. They usually blame their jobs instead if an unsteady brain and d**k urges. Every cop I knew personally, was a cheater. They had wives, kids... Did not matter... She is upset , that is all...
Not all men are like that. Most have wives that make it WELL WORTH coming home for. Some wives haven't figured that out yet and many never do until it's too late. Troopers ,sheriff's deputies,and local policemen have to deal with the dregs of society all day long and the LAST thing they need is petty drama at home!
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Mar 18, 2013
too bad wrote:
Why would we care?
The post doesn't make any sense. It isn't based on a fact.. It's just an idiot trying to start a debate

“Life enthusiast”

Since: Mar 13

Daytona Beach Shores

#7 Mar 18, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Not all men are like that. Most have wives that make it WELL WORTH coming home for. Some wives haven't figured that out yet and many never do until it's too late. Troopers ,sheriff's deputies,and local policemen have to deal with the dregs of society all day long and the LAST thing they need is petty drama at home!
I said the ones ( cops) that I knew we're like that. My man is not like that. I am glad there are decent men left on this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Desert Inn owner Dennis Devlin pleads guilty to... (Apr '11) Sat Tarell 18
NASCAR and Satan Sat NASCAR and Satan 1
heather ball from jamestown ny Nov 30 janice 1
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Nov 30 Barb 102
Inexpensive Car Rental Nov 29 James Greene 1
News Trump, Clinton campaigns watch for Matthew's im... Nov 29 Pulte Himmler 4
where the pain pills at around daytona (Aug '15) Nov 23 Jazz 3

Port Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance