Cat found cut in half outside home

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: Click Orlando 65

A pet cat was found cut in half Monday in Port Orange, a finding similar to the dismemberment of other animals in the same area about six months ago.

Full Story
Daddys Little Girl

Daytona Beach, FL

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Hey Kitty Killer. Im the apple of my Daddy's eye. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for me. So when my Kitty was killed and I read your sick post, I showed it to my Daddy. He said " Don't you worry Honey. " Your Uncle and I will handle this." I can't wait. Tracking you down will be so easy for them. You see, My Daddy works for the Government.He tracks down criminals everyday.And thats exactly what you are. And my dear sweet Uncle, Well, he's the D.A.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality4Cluessne ss

Pipestone, MN

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Daddys Little Girl wrote:
Hey Kitty Killer. Im the apple of my Daddy's eye. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for me. So when my Kitty was killed and I read your sick post, I showed it to my Daddy. He said " Don't you worry Honey. " Your Uncle and I will handle this." I can't wait. Tracking you down will be so easy for them. You see, My Daddy works for the Government.He tracks down criminals everyday.And thats exactly what you are. And my dear sweet Uncle, Well, he's the D.A.
How nice of you to waste their time like that. LOL!

The law in the USA is that it is perfectly legal to destroy any animal, someone's pet or not, that is threatening the health, well-being, and safety of yourself, your family, your animals, or even your property. Also true even in most densely populated cities, firearms laws permitting, if not then 700-1200fps air-rifles are commonly used. The only animals exempt from you taking immediate action, legally, are those listed on endangered or threatened species lists, and any bird species under protection of MBTA (the Migratory Bird Treaty Act). Even then variances can be given should there be sufficient problem but this requires further study by authorities. Since cats are listed in the TOP 40 WORST invasive-species of the world in the "Global Invasive Species Database" ( www.issg.org/database/species/ecology.asp... ), this means they have no protection whatsoever from being shot on sight, they are not on any protected-species list anywhere in the world. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact. And if your area enforces and obeys invasive-species laws -- as they should -- then it is against the law to NOT destroy any cat on sight, someone's pet or not. It is your civic and moral responsibility to destroy any invasive-species that is found away from supervised confinement and roaming freely in a non-native habitat.

Shoot to maim is punishable under the laws that define animal-cruelty. But shoot to kill is a perfectly legal way to humanely destroy an animal. The same laws that apply to methods of humanely hunting animals also applies to cats. Unlike cat-lovers' psychotic beliefs, the reality is that a cat is just another animal. It's NOT their baby, their child, their offspring. Even if they do view their cats that way, letting them roam free is no less criminally irresponsible than them telling their child to go play in the freeway and then blaming the cars for their child's death. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment.

In fact, here's a publication from a study done by the University of Nebraska on the best ways to HUMANELY deal with a feral-cat problem wherever you live. This documentation INCLUDES the best firearms, ammo, and air-rifles required to HUMANELY destroy cats. deenawinter.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ec178...

Besides, what difference does it make if the cat gets shot or ran over by a car, attacked by another cat or animal, drowned, or poisoned by plants animals or chemicals (inexpensive 1-adult-strength generic acetaminophen pain-relievers gaining in popularity, for being so species specific). The result is the same. The cause is the same -- the fault of the criminally irresponsible pet-owner that let their invasive-species pet roam free. They've already proved that their animal is 100% expendable. You can either destroy their cat for them humanely, or let their lack of care cause it to inevitably die inhumanely. They don't care one bit how their cat might cruelly suffer to death if they let it roam free. Humanely destroy their cat for them before that can happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality4Cluessne ss

Pipestone, MN

#23 Jul 20, 2012
You might also enjoy knowing ...

If you advocate for cats as rodent-control on farms and ranches you've already doomed them to being destroyed by drowning or shooting when it becomes a financial liability more than any asset. Ranchers and farmers worldwide are fully aware that cats' Toxoplasma gondii parasite can cause the very same birth defects (hydrocephaly and microcephaly), still-births, and miscarriages in their livestock and important wildlife as it can in pregnant women. Consequently, this is also how this cats' brain-parasite gets into your meats and onto your dinner-tables, from herbivores ingesting this cat-parasites' oocysts in the soils, transferred to the plants and grains that they eat. Not even washing your hands in bleach will destroy this parasites' oocysts if you have contracted it from your garden or yard that a cat has defecated in.

This is why any cats are ROUTINELY destroyed around gestating livestock and wildlife-management areas in the most efficient, humane, and least-expensive method available. Common rural practice everywhere. The risk of financial loss from dead livestock and important native wildlife from an invasive-species cat is far too great to do otherwise. This cats' parasite is now even killing off rare marine-mammals along all coastal regions from run-off containing this cat-parasites' oocysts.

The next time you bite into that whole-grain veggie-muffin or McBurger, you need to just envision biting down on a shot-dead or drowned kitten or cat. For that's precisely how that food supply got to your mouth -- whether you want to face up to it or not. It's not going to change reality no matter how much you twist your mind away from the truth of your world.

If you want to blame someone for the drowning and shooting of cats, you need to prosecute yourself -- every time you eat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality4Clueless ness

Pipestone, MN

#24 Jul 21, 2012
Therapy4Psychotics wrote:
<quoted text>Here's your homework:
There's only two ways an animal can contract the T. gondii parasite.
1) From direct contact with the flesh or blood of any animal infected with it.
2) From contact with the millions of T. gondii oocysts that are shed in cat feces every time a cat becomes reinfected with its own parasite.(Cats being this parasite's only primary host animal where it can reproduce in this manner.)
Explain to the class how an HERBIVORE (you know what an herbivore is, don't you?) can contract this parasite -- given the only two methods that it spreads. Keeping in mind that most all of your dinner meats are those of herbivores.
You have one day to show everyone how "smart" you are and that you're not just a lonely and pathetic troll with the only company being that of your cat -- a life that would flee from you too if it had half the chance.
---
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter weirdo scared of cats, Never got over mothers cat pissing in your stinking cot seventy years ago? LOL
Whups! You just proved to the world what Therapy4Psychotics claimed that you are. Clearly, patently, and blatantly obvious now to the whole world. Keep an eye on that cat of yours. If it ever gets the fortunate chance to get away from you you'll never see it again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STINKCAT

Purley, UK

#25 Jul 21, 2012
Reality4Cluelessness wrote:
<quoted text>
---
<quoted text>
Whups! You just proved to the world what Therapy4Psychotics claimed that you are. Clearly, patently, and blatantly obvious now to the whole world. Keep an eye on that cat of yours. If it ever gets the fortunate chance to get away from you you'll never see it again!
WTF are you on about the only thing that is blatantly obvious is that you are f**king nuts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daddys Little Girl

Daytona Beach, FL

#26 Jul 22, 2012
Sorry I wasn't clear. Never said a word about having you criminally prosecuted.Though you should be institutionalized. Just pointed out certain people know who and where you are. Certain people ( anyone sane ) see know no reason for you to continue in your cruel intentions. Any sane person who actually had a problem with thier neighbors pets would call Animal Control.
You are so filled with hatred that I find it highly unlikely that you do not feel the same toward mankind. You need help. I strongly urge you to get help. Serial killers and sadist start out like you. If a neighbor's child wandered into your yard would you react the same way you do to a pet. I think you most likely would.
But we know who and where you are, so if pets or people start disapearing, well, lets just say, you won't get away with it.
Take my advice before it's too late. See a proffessional and detail what you do and want to do to animals.
People who are in the vicinity of this dangerous individual, exercise extreme caution for your pets, your children, and yourselfs. Do not hesitate to call law enforcement. He is on thier radar. Not just local. But higher levels as well as they have been alerted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
4MoronCatLovers

Maywood, IL

#27 Jul 22, 2012
Daddys Little Girl wrote:
Sorry I wasn't clear. Never said a word about having you criminally prosecuted.Though you should be institutionalized. Just pointed out certain people know who and where you are. Certain people ( anyone sane ) see know no reason for you to continue in your cruel intentions. Any sane person who actually had a problem with thier neighbors pets would call Animal Control.
You are so filled with hatred that I find it highly unlikely that you do not feel the same toward mankind. You need help. I strongly urge you to get help. Serial killers and sadist start out like you. If a neighbor's child wandered into your yard would you react the same way you do to a pet. I think you most likely would.
But we know who and where you are, so if pets or people start disapearing, well, lets just say, you won't get away with it.
Take my advice before it's too late. See a proffessional and detail what you do and want to do to animals.
People who are in the vicinity of this dangerous individual, exercise extreme caution for your pets, your children, and yourselfs. Do not hesitate to call law enforcement. He is on thier radar. Not just local. But higher levels as well as they have been alerted.
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species in N. America; like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

And of course, the ABSOLUTELY WORST, MOST MENTALLY-ILL OF ALL -- all those people who are murdering all those animals to make your cat-food for you! A bunch of demented basket cases!(on this one I'd agree)

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.

Paranoid psychotic much?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe Truth

Kansas City, MO

#28 Jul 22, 2012
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you on about the only thing that is blatantly obvious is that you are f**king nuts.
I do hate a cat loving TROLL...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
4MoronCatLovers

Maywood, IL

#29 Jul 22, 2012
For the Reader's Digest Impaired:

"Daddys Little Girl" feels that it's perfectly okay to hack-up MILLIONS of animals every year to feed their cats, but it's mentally ill to hack-up an invasive species cat to save the lives of MILLIONS of native wildlfe.

Yes, folks, cat-lovers are JUST this mentally deranged.

Then is it any wonder why the most death-threats posted on the internet come from cat-lovers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
4MoronCatLovers

Maywood, IL

#31 Jul 22, 2012
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT!! Cat lovers and death threats are you totally deranged, sounds like you are in desperate need of professional help to sort your sad and twisted life out.
Apparently you didn't read the original article to which this Topix discussion is linked.

Go ahead, count up the number of death-threats against humans by cat-lovers compared to the number of death-threats to humans posted by people who don't want cats in their yard.

And that's just ONE article of thousands on the internet that look just like it. ALL the death-threats coming from cat-lovers. Even Congressman Oda had to have cat-lovers investigated by the FBI for all the death-threats that he, his family, and fellow lawmakers received from cat-lovers.

Or were you just being sarcastic? Must be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STINKCAT

Whyteleafe, UK

#32 Jul 23, 2012
4MoronCatLovers wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you didn't read the original article to which this Topix discussion is linked.
Go ahead, count up the number of death-threats against humans by cat-lovers compared to the number of death-threats to humans posted by people who don't want cats in their yard.
And that's just ONE article of thousands on the internet that look just like it. ALL the death-threats coming from cat-lovers. Even Congressman Oda had to have cat-lovers investigated by the FBI for all the death-threats that he, his family, and fellow lawmakers received from cat-lovers.
Or were you just being sarcastic? Must be.
You act as if stupidity is a virtue, The cat owners I know are very socially acceptable unlike you a gun-toting old fart who exhibits a severe loss of mental faculties LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
go getter

Mount Sterling, KY

#33 Jul 24, 2012
cats are good for one thing... TARGET PRACTICE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Catkilla9000

Baltimore, MD

#34 Oct 31, 2012
I believe that it's perfectly necessary to kill any invader on sight if found on your property be it animal or human, even children. in the middle east it is completely acceptable to strap a bomb to your child's chest to kill invaders., it's only a matter of time before the same zombie-hypocrite-catloving-psy cho families employ this practice on our own soil. Therefor I will continue to murder "invasive species" on sight - everyday.
wondering

Stanton, KY

#35 Oct 31, 2012
keep your damn cats at home........
STINKCAT

Wallington, UK

#36 Oct 31, 2012
Catkilla9000 wrote:
I believe that it's perfectly necessary to kill any invader on sight if found on your property be it animal or human, even children. in the middle east it is completely acceptable to strap a bomb to your child's chest to kill invaders., it's only a matter of time before the same zombie-hypocrite-catloving-psy cho families employ this practice on our own soil. Therefor I will continue to murder "invasive species" on sight - everyday.
Interesting those with exceptionally low IQ's seem also to suffer from disturbed thoughts and delusions, A formidable challenge for even the most competent of psychiatrists. LOL!!
wondering

Stanton, KY

#37 Nov 1, 2012
people this cat thing is easy to fix. keep your pets in your own yard and you will never worry about your pets. If you love them keep them at home were they are safe. a good pet owner does NOT intrude their pets on someone else...............
Fed up

Wolcott, CT

#38 Nov 2, 2012
Hey cat killer
You need some help... You totally hate cats or would understand that they are also a helpfully species. Rats brought the black plague Cats kill rats, farmers need cats to protect their grains and feed for their animals. Cats are not useless and serve a purpose and are loved as All gods creatures deserve. even an IGNORANT ASS such as your self should understand that.

Get help sicko to kill so many with no remorse and to brag tells volumes about your mental state.

And get off this site no one wants you here.
CatsSpreadPLAGUE

Maywood, IL

#39 Nov 3, 2012
Be cautious about using any cats taken from outdoors for adoption or you could be held criminally responsible. There's no way to know a wild-harvested cats' vaccination history, if any, nor their exposure to all the deadly diseases cats carry. If a cat has contracted rabies then a vaccination later will do no good. It's already too late. There's no reliable known test for rabies while keeping the animal alive. They need to be destroyed after they are trapped. It's the only sane and sensible solution. This is why all wild-harvested animals of any type intended for the pet-industry must, BY LAW, undergo an extended quarantine up to 6 months before transfer or sale of those animals to prevent just these things. Cats are no different than any other animal when wild-harvested. You're risking this following story happening in every shelter across the land.

www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/23/2631106/...

Another example (of thousands): www2.wjtv.com/news/2012/sep/12/rabid-kitten-f...

Adopting any cat that's been taken from outdoors is just playing Russian Roulette.

The net is flooded with similar examples every week. THOUSANDS of people must endure, pay for (out of their own pocket) the painful and expensive (more than $1000) rabies shots if they get scratched or bitten by any stray or feral cat, especially if that cat cannot be trapped again to destroy it and test it for rabies.

Even vaccinating your cat against rabies won't prevent it from finding the nearest rabid bat dying on the ground to rip it to shreds for its daily cat's play-toy. Then bringing back a mouthful or claws full of fresh rabies virus to you, your family, neighbors, other pets, or other animals. ANY cat allowed outdoors can transmit rabies to others, vaccinated or not.

These are just the diseases they've been spreading to humans, not counting the ones they spread to all wildlife. THERE ARE NO VACCINES against many of these, and are in-fact listed as bio-terrorism agents. They include: Campylobacter Infection, Cat Scratch Disease, Coxiella burnetti Infection (Q fever), Cryptosporidium Infection, Dipylidium Infection (tapeworm), Hookworm Infection, Leptospira Infection, Giardia, Plague, Rabies, Ringworm, Salmonella Infection, Toxocara Infection, Toxoplasma.[Centers for Disease Control, July 2010] Sarcosporidiosis, Flea-borne Typhus, and Tularemia can now also be added to that list.

A FEW examples.

Cat-Transmitted PLAGUE:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8059908
www.pagosasun.com/archives/2011/07July/072811...
www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/oregon-...
www.daily-times.com/ci_20849462/health-depart...

(Totally disproving that oft-spewed myth that cats in Europe could have prevented the plague. No rats nor fleas even required. Cats themselves carry and transmit the plague all on their own.)

Tularemia:
www.news-gazette.com/news/health/miscellaneou...
www.westyellowstonenews.com/news/article_02fc...

Flea-borne Typhus:
www.ocregister.com/articles/county-317133-ani...

Hookworm -- ruined Miami Businesses:
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2010-11-24/news/fl-...
CatsSpreadPLAGUE

Maywood, IL

#40 Nov 3, 2012
Cats' most insidious disease of all, their Toxoplasma gondii parasite they spread through their feces into all other animals. This is how humans get it in their dinner-meats, cats roaming around stockyards and farms. This is why cats are routinely destroyed around gestating livestock or important wildlife by shooting or drowning them. So those animals won't suffer from the same things that can happen to the unborn fetus of any pregnant woman.(Miscarriages, still-births, hydrocephaly, and microcephaly.) It can kill you at any time during your life once you've been infected. It becomes a permanent lifetime parasite in your mind, killing you when your immune system becomes compromised by disease or chemo and immunosuppressive therapies. It can last over a year in any soils or waters and not even washing your hands or garden vegetables in bleach will destroy the oocysts. Contrary to cat-lovers' self-deceptive myths, a cat can become reinfected many times during its life and spread millions of oocysts each time. It's now linked to the cause of autism, schizophrenia, and brain cancers. This parasite is also killing off rare and endangered marine-mammals along all coastlines from cats' T. gondii oocysts in run-off from the land, the oocysts surviving even in saltwater.

Its strange life cycle is meant to infect rodents. Any rodents infected with it lose their fear of cats and are attracted to cat urine.

scitizen.com/neuroscience/parasite-hijacks-th...

Cats attract rodents to your home with their whole slew of diseases. If you want rodents in your home keep cats outside of it to attract diseased rodents to your area. I experienced this phenomenon (as have many others), and all rodent problems disappeared after I shot and buried every last cat on my land.

The time has come to destroy them all whenever spotted away from supervised confinement. There's no other solution. We have nobody but cat-lovers to thank for this health and ecological disaster. Stray-cats, the very source of all feral-cats, need to be euthanized too or you'll never be rid of the feral-cat problem.
CatsSpreadPLAGUE

Maywood, IL

#41 Nov 3, 2012
You might also enjoy knowing ...

If you advocate for cats as rodent-control on farms and ranches you've already doomed them to being destroyed by drowning or shooting when it becomes a financial liability more than any asset. Ranchers and farmers worldwide are fully aware that cats' Toxoplasma gondii parasite can cause the very same birth defects (hydrocephaly and microcephaly), still-births, and miscarriages in their livestock and important wildlife as it can in pregnant women. Consequently, this is also how this cats' brain-parasite gets into your meats and onto your dinner-tables, from herbivores ingesting this cat-parasites' oocysts in the soils, transferred to the plants and grains that they eat. Not even washing your hands in bleach will destroy this parasites' oocysts if you have contracted it from your garden or yard that a cat has defecated in.

This is why any cats are ROUTINELY destroyed around gestating livestock and wildlife management areas in the most efficient, humane, and least expensive method available. Common rural practice everywhere. The risk of financial loss from dead livestock and important native wildlife from an invasive species cat is far too great to do otherwise. This cats' parasite is now even killing off rare marine mammals along all coastal regions from run-off containing this cat-parasites' oocysts.

The next time you bite into that whole-grain veggie-muffin or McBurger, you need to just envision biting down on a shot-dead or drowned kitten or cat. For that's precisely how that food supply got to your mouth -- whether you want to face up to it or not. It's not going to change reality no matter how much you twist your mind away from the truth of your world.

If you want to blame someone for the drowning and shooting of cats, you need to prosecute yourself -- every time you eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,481
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) 5 hr Trade traders 89
Daytona Beach police officer charged with felon... 17 hr headheldhigh 1
Inmate work crews provide six-figure savings fo... Mon Dragonfly Humming... 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... Sun dick dasterley 3
Motorcyclist seriously injured in wreck with de... Sun Romes 4
city hunt club Sep 13 investagator 1
•••
•••
•••