2 charged after human head found on A...

2 charged after human head found on Alligator Alley -- South Fl...

There are 52 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Aug 20, 2007, titled 2 charged after human head found on Alligator Alley -- South Fl.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

What began with the mysterious appearance of a decapitated head floating in a murky Alligator Alley canal has ended with the arrest of two Port Orange men who are accused of killing a New York woman, hacking up ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jane Q

Hicksville, NY

#73 Aug 26, 2007
not related wrote:
Gruesome. Don't understand why/how anyone could kill another person. It's so wrong. No one has the right to take anothers life. No one.
Last night I happened to be reading a book about demons.

The author mentioned that there are some satanic covens that require new people to bring a human sacrifice, murder with a beheading included, for initiation.

And I thought of this case and the case in Glen Cove with the Marshalls and wondered if that's what they were doing.
Jane Q

Hicksville, NY

#74 Aug 26, 2007
louie wrote:
I think I knew one of these guys. NO JOKE. Paul Trucchio...grew up in L.I., New York...really sad backround. I thought he was dead.
figures.
Reality Check

Orlando, FL

#75 Aug 26, 2007
YaOK wrote:
Ok, now the moral of the story is - If you kill a crack head, hack her up, and throw her in a canal - don't go talking about it.
Congrats to the police for catching these psychos, but bottom line, had they kept their mouths shut, the cops never would have put it together.
That's what's so great about human nature...most people have to talk about it. All the warnings in the world won't stop the talking and the police figuring out who did it in more cases than not.
Reality Check

Orlando, FL

#76 Aug 26, 2007
Oh well wrote:
Good police work!?! Are you kidding me. These idiots practically arrested themselves.
I suppose if you were a police detective you would solve all your cases. It was actually very good police work and cooperation between agencies to solve this. What do you do for a living, wash dishes?
dani

AOL

#77 Aug 27, 2007
Jane Q wrote:
<quoted text>
figures.
I am sorry, can you clarify "figures" ?
Newfield high

Tallulah, LA

#78 Sep 25, 2007
Newfield high definitly had some crazy people...
Very sad .. It is not any better even now..
Newfield high

Tallulah, LA

#79 Sep 25, 2007
louie wrote:
<quoted text>Well...paul is not the first person from there to end up in this situation. I know of other murderers that came out of Selden...They called the HIgh School "HOMICIDE HIGH" since the 80's. And these were all kids people knew and cared about. Ask your husband about the murder cases that came out of that town...
I actualy should ask which one?
louie

AOL

#80 Sep 28, 2007
Newfield high wrote:
<quoted text>
I actualy should ask which one?
There were a couple. In the 80's a Newfield high cheerleader payed another student to kill her father. That made national news, a book and a T.V. movie. Sean was released on parole 2-3 yrs ago.In the 90's, a young man stabbed his mother to death...he also was from that same town (selden).
Ray

Whitesboro, NY

#81 Sep 28, 2007
did it have a mullet the skull ????
Tricia

Eufaula, AL

#82 Oct 27, 2007
Ok this is a very messed up story becasue I knew him as well, I went to school with him and probably quite a few of you that are writing on this and how amazing we are not on Long Island
dani

AOL

#83 Jan 25, 2008
OMG Sean Muphy just killed himself...after murdering his wife. Another Selden tragedy...
Louise

AOL

#84 Aug 1, 2009
Not only is Paul a troubled human being, but that goes along with his scumbag RAPIST brother Chris...He likes to rape women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona police change policy after arrest of 95... 9 hr Loedacop 4
Review: Paytas Homes (Mar '14) May 23 Dolph Streichert 22
Mark Matovina from Port Orange May 20 Volusia County 7
Trying to find May 20 Help 1
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) May 18 Terrible choice 103
3 families now sue Warner Christian Academy ove... (Jan '15) May 18 Shut warner down 5
Warner christian academy sued for sexual abuse May 18 Sad 4

Port Orange Jobs

Personal Finance

Port Orange Mortgages