Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Even by their own admission federal government agencies including presidents in the past, and Hilary Clinton have talked about why Medicare/Medicaid is not working. We have a ruined tax base by allowing large multi company stores like Walmart make it impossible for small business to survive. Small business survives from a thriving real estate market. The government allowed for easy access loans and turned struggling properties into low income housing. Ruining the tax base, by squeezing out small business. Fannie Mae/ Fannie Mac= are government run programs that led the way for other government run programs to destroy the ideas of what Americans are entitled too. Medicare!!
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Joe from Leesburget al ;
I do not believe any of the statistics are fabricated. There from a reliable source. If you watch TV at all; the number of drugs under litigation seems endless. One can hardly navigate all the T.V stations without a drug litigation Atty asking you if you've been harmed. They do not mentioned the number but if it worth the commercial time the number must be enormous.

How many drugs on the American Red Cross unable to donate list?

True, I can't get pharmaceutical companies to stop but feel the Public needs to be more educated and informed on the subject, ignorance is not bliss. It bothers me even more too too many doctors play ball with these companies ahead of your good and welfare for money and Perks.

May I suggest reading about the addictive effects being caused by Oreo Cookies. Just as I have always suspected Cookies, more specifically the Sugar is a more dangerous chemical substance than crack cocaine in the long run.
Some scientist think sugar is somehow connected/linked to all illnesses.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Sugar is the basis of function in the body using R.N.A./D.N.A./ transcription of an amino acid. necessary for continuous function by breaking down co.2 h.20 levels for energy to reproduce with 3 basic phosphate groups. Aside from diabetic illness and effects on the heart. You have nothing> Your other points have been disputed. Including your disbelief in biological science based on your religious beliefs. Your preaching the wrong words. The wrong methods. Health care remains a government controlled issue. Not 14 years of education down the drain!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

F M Jerry wrote:
Joe from Leesburget al ;
I do not believe any of the statistics are fabricated. There from a reliable source. If you watch TV at all; the number of drugs under litigation seems endless. One can hardly navigate all the T.V stations without a drug litigation Atty asking you if you've been harmed. They do not mentioned the number but if it worth the commercial time the number must be enormous.
How many drugs on the American Red Cross unable to donate list?
True, I can't get pharmaceutical companies to stop but feel the Public needs to be more educated and informed on the subject, ignorance is not bliss. It bothers me even more too too many doctors play ball with these companies ahead of your good and welfare for money and Perks.
May I suggest reading about the addictive effects being caused by Oreo Cookies. Just as I have always suspected Cookies, more specifically the Sugar is a more dangerous chemical substance than crack cocaine in the long run.
Some scientist think sugar is somehow connected/linked to all illnesses.
How can you take responsibility for telling the public they are ignorant. When government issues remain the source of aggravation by resetting the rules of the Food & Drug Administration- up to and including making it difficult to open an American product to evidence tampering caused by one person=Tylenol problem. You're going after drug companies doctors pharmaceutical companies and ... Chickens?? LOL Maybe it's the Nazi chickens that cause the problem, and you have emotional issues that you're not willing to accept. Maybe not. You're still abusing the right to free speech by using insistence. People need to understand that!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

F M Jerry wrote:
As recently reported;
“Nearly 20 percent of corporate crime is being committed by companies that make products for your health. Crimes committed by some of the top pharmaceutical companies include fabricated studies and hiding damaging research.”
“A number of recent articles and books have delved into the practices of the drug industry, concluding it operates like an organized crime ring. Corruption of science is one of the most dangerous forms of corruption.”
In addition,“A recent study concluded that a majority of American drug commercials—60 percent of prescription drug ads, and 80 percent of ads for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are either misleading or outright false.”
How many wrongful deaths attached to this false advertising?
“Warnings of adverse side effects in drug ads can backfire.”
Big pharma has the dough flow though, 9 Billion in revenue,
What’s a few bucks in damages?, it is not their loved one or relative.
I support someone whose going to be though on unscrupulous Pharma companies? I support Pam Bondi who knows may run for President. Woman are the most Bi-Partisans!
As the soldier yelling at the Congreeman during th shut down, it doesn't bother you until it effects you.
Government studies conducted by the F.D.A. which is a Government agency not a pharmaceutical company!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Advertising agencies including television ads controlled by the Federal Communications commission. The rules and regulations of which were changed by president Ronald Reagan. Former president of the screen actors guild.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Sugar-(Besides Diabetes)
"High cholesterol is NOT the cause of heart disease. It is in fact essential for good health, as it carries out essential functions within your cell membranes, and is critical for proper brain function and production of steroid hormones." Statins were proven lower brain cholesterol too low.

"The real cause of heart disease is related to damage inflicted on the inside wall of your arteries, the primary culprit of which is sugar, which causes plaque formation and thickening of the artery wall".
Three additional risk factors for heart disease are your fasting insulin and fasting blood sugar levels, and your iron level.

"Cholesterol-reducing drugs (statins) are among the most widely prescribed drugs on the market, and are the number one profit-maker for the pharmaceutical industry, largely due to relentless and highly successful direct-to-consumer advertising campaigns".

Daily exercise is as or may even be more effective for having your heart to function properly.

Yet, there are no less than 900 studies proving their adverse effects(statins), which run the gamut from muscle problems to increased cancer risk.

There are medical scientist that think "Sugar" is at the bottom of all illness. I tend to agree.

Joe,
Mainly those "Chicken Wings" sold on Sample Rd, plus the large Plastic containers of Soda plus the numerous number of unhealthy Health conditions at Wings Plus and because he's a former Cop who simply can have the precinct just invade your home when there employment practices come into question!!
***The exploitation of Kids(sleep deprivation). Happy Roy Arrigo and Det. Haydu went adios.

I am still NOT lol about that, Not until Wings Plus (Run by Bully’s) goes bellie up completely.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

When the Endocrine system becomes an active part of your vocabulary and you stop telling people that high cholesterol is essential for good health because you were harassed by the police for a potentially violent act of free speech over Nazi chicken. And you take a pill from a pharmaceutical company because there is no other way for you to calm down, maybe- maybe people will not think that you are extremely passive aggressive/bipolar. It's a long shot buddy
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Joe et al,
If you haven’t scraped your arteries, one potentially have a cholesterol level of over 3,000 with no problems.(theoretically)

Since switching to a Diet of mainly Whole Foods around ten years ago with occasional Fish,,(Mediterranean Diet, Not a Med diet)

*****I have never felt better physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

My mantra is; I look good, I feel good, I like myself,

one can't love thy neighbor as themselves, if they fail to even like themselves.

That’s the bottom line Joe and I’m the Accountant.

***I threw away all the Drugs with the false diagnosis at the same time including the Aspirin, Tylenol and Ibuprofen.

Actually, I made it off the Governments list of the disabled.

I know for sure my Liver thanks me ever
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

A cholesterol level of three thousand! How many dead people are walking around with that in your book? LOL. That completely sounds as hypocritical as someone who is against the idea of conventional medicine and wants to use information that they don't have to back up their own ideas of understanding a lipoprotein reaction. But this isn't about facts. It's about how good you feel about giving people the wrong information. The variance of high cholesterol HDL LDL levels is in a zone of 260 to 300 below 260 being moderate or stable to achieving high blood pressure.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Biology is a scientific reaction. Looking up information on a specific function of the body, defines following the information that has be given. Point A-to B, and determine reaction responses during a chain of events as each body part carries out it's own function it does not do this independently with other parts of the body. Lipoproteins include the process of sugar in chemical reaction. Substances not foreign to this process known as substrates contribute to the functions of immune response. Telling people that they can't have a cookie? Oh come on? because you have something against corporate tradition and want to take down Nazi chicken franchises and the corporate childhood and adult traditions of the National Biscuit Company =Nabisco! Will the war on happiness ever end for you POP?
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Joe,

there happens to be some people who are walking around with cholesterol levels in the 3,000, research it.

I do not think I am being hypocritical at all but sensible in my approach to HEALTH.

I also moderately exercise daily with mostly walking a couple of hours based on my recovery time and I dance to the music.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Joe wrote:
Biology is a scientific reaction. Looking up information on a specific function of the body, defines following the information that has be given. Point A-to B, and determine reaction responses during a chain of events as each body part carries out it's own function it does not do this independently with other parts of the body. Lipoproteins include the process of sugar in chemical reaction. Substances not foreign to this process known as substrates contribute to the functions of immune response. Telling people that they can't have a cookie? Oh come on? because you have something against corporate tradition and want to take down Nazi chicken franchises and the corporate childhood and adult traditions of the National Biscuit Company =Nabisco! Will the war on happiness ever end for you POP?
It isn't about looking up information because you are being told that you are wrong. It doesn't work that way! All the information on biology is a result of an education that you resent because of government issues!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

People like cookies Francis! lol
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Biological science can become a mistake that's willing to admit that it is wrong on it's own terms. Function will dictate that all metabolic reactions are individual doctors/medical professionals take responsibility as well as burden to find what science has and has not taught us yet. On those terms science becomes it's own religion!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Translation in less words. Politicians will manipulate their own words on a smaller scale to cause as little harm as possible to their reputation and at the same time leave public opinion to use their own imagination by expecting the worst. We don't know how much risk there really is because they are manipulative. It would have to stop to find the answer!,....?
Kentucky

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Nobody
testing

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

testing
Concerned tax payer

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

It damn sure will not be Pam Bondi
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

To all Concerned Tax Payers and concerned citizens like Joe et al from Leesburg,

Did you notice MSN report yesterday that medical errors of which I myself was one account for 440,000 DEATHS annually???. As I've been stating vehemently the last ten years!!!

That's a lot of people dying needlessly just because of creless mistakes.

I'll say many of those mistakes are caused by these ties doctors have to BIG PHARMA.

and Joe it was my “Spirituality” T.G. which allowed me to move on from Daniel Enrique Chervony "the phony Baloney" MD from Pavilion.

*****These doctors should really be the one going on trial for murder and sent to Jail.
We need to do more to get rid of Pill Mill Nation. Their simply killing me.
We need more Politicians to take on these PILL MILLs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Port Orange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Port Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••