Occupants escape safely from Daytona ...

Occupants escape safely from Daytona Beach home blaze When Stephanie...

There are 1 comment on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Occupants escape safely from Daytona Beach home blaze When Stephanie.... In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

Charred debris was left behind by Wednesday night's blaze that caused $20,000 damage to this Berkshire Road home lay.News-Journal /Mark I. Johnson When Stephanie Pinckney saw flames illuminating the bedroom window of her Berkshire Road neighbor's house just before 11:30 p.m. Wednesday, her first thought was to get some water on the fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
The little girl didn't want to feel self conscious about starting the fire, So.. the News journal thought they would just print her name in the paper. Although it sounds like someone asked to have it left out. That will leave emotional scars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Port Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool Facebook page 14 hr Gifflix 1
News Police: Peeping tom takes pictures, video of wo... Mon Anon 5
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Mon RFFR 221
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Mon Dr Guru 101
News What Volusia-Flagler police are saying: 'There ... Aug 15 ThomasA 5
Vote for Hillary Aug 9 Southerner 4
News Former Daytona cop surrenders in traffic homici... Aug 9 Southerner 2

Port Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance